Thread: Need help... new here...

Wink Need help... new here...

Hi.... just got my 1st DSLR. A Canon EOS 400D. I'm a scuba diver and love taking U/W Macro photos..... been using a Powershot A610 for some time... but felt its time to 'upgrade' into something better....

Well. I'm thinkin of getting Canon's EF-S 60mm Macro lense. It's small and could be fitted into my dream U/W casing. A shop in AMK quote me $720 for that lense..... Do anyone out there knows a better lobang in S'pore ?? Or do anyone knows of another similar lense... (cost less lah) that u could recommand me ?? Thxs

Default Re: Need help... new here...

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Hi.... just got my 1st DSLR. A Canon EOS 400D. I'm a scuba diver and love taking U/W Macro photos..... been using a Powershot A610 for some time... but felt its time to 'upgrade' into something better....

Well. I'm thinkin of getting Canon's EF-S 60mm Macro lense. It's small and could be fitted into my dream U/W casing. A shop in AMK quote me $720 for that lense..... Do anyone out there knows a better lobang in S'pore ?? Or do anyone knows of another similar lense... (cost less lah) that u could recommand me ?? Thxs
    is it ms color?
    PM me if U Want Asst Wedding Photographer
    http://totoro17.multiply.com http://chinhaven.tripod.com

Yeah.... when today morning

Try to get from Amazon.com.... but they say no send to S'pore. Books or DvDs only....

Check the underwater photography guys. They should have some places to recommend to you.