Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

  1. #1
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Haha...i feel age is juz a number and i really feel young at heart...younger than before leh ...some more Ben & Jerry have special threat in the afternoon...My 1st wish is...(secret)..my 2nd wish is...(secret) and my 3rd wish is for everyone to have a great day today...wah..so paiseh..malu...old man liao...

  2. #2

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    happy birthday uncle! Hope that all your wishes come true. remember to reserve one wish to wish for more wishes!

  3. #3
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    happy birthday uncle! Hope that all your wishes come true. remember to reserve one wish to wish for more wishes!
    LoL...i have 2 wishes that r secret la...these 2 are reserve... tanx for being the 1st to wish me...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?
    Happy Birthday!

    That will cost you $40.

    From Sion Happy Birthday Greeting Service.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Happy Birthday!

  6. #6
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    happy birthday

    your birthday is not listed
    how will ppl know
    better include it in your profile

  7. #7

    Talking Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Happy Birthday!!!

    So where are you taking us for dinner tonight???

  8. #8

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Happy Birthday!

    That will cost you $40.

    From Sion Happy Birthday Greeting Service.
    Nightmare Happy Birthday Greeting Service is more competitive.

    Only $39.90!

    Happy Birthday!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    684

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Happy Birthday boy!!!! Like that feel young or not?? Enjoy your ice cream treat!!!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    289

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Happy Birthday..
    A person is useless unless he is standing up for himself, for his future, and for his dreams.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Happy Birthday!

  12. #12
    Senior Member josho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jln Teck Whye
    Posts
    2,110

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Sheng Ri Kuai Kuai you Le Le! hehe

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Happy Birthday!

    That will cost you $40.

    From Sion Happy Birthday Greeting Service.
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Nightmare Happy Birthday Greeting Service is more competitive.

    Only $39.90!

    Happy Birthday!
    Maddy Greeting Service - We are here to work on your price.

    Only $ 39.85 + taxes ( )

    Happy Birthday Uncle. Ben and Jerry's where? We try to share your happiness
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  14. #14

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Only $ 39.85 + taxes ( )

    Happy Birthday Uncle. Ben and Jerry's where? We try to share your happiness
    \refuses to be ethical and decides to expose rival company

    With GST, maddyks greeting service costs a whooping $41.84 (rounded off)!

    Be smart, be happy, stick with my company!

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    \refuses to be ethical and decides to expose rival company

    With GST, maddyks greeting service costs a whooping $41.84 (rounded off)!

    Be smart, be happy, stick with my company!
    With reference to the allegation made by an unnamed competitor (unnamed coz we are not unethical like them )

    We are deeply regretful of the oversight in the pricing. The person responsible for writing the ad has been sacked.

    Our revised prices are $ 37.95 + taxes for a wish + free gift.

    Please continue giving us your support. Thou shalt never regret.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Haha...i feel age is juz a number and i really feel young at heart...younger than before leh ...some more Ben & Jerry have special threat in the afternoon...My 1st wish is...(secret)..my 2nd wish is...(secret) and my 3rd wish is for everyone to have a great day today...wah..so paiseh..malu...old man liao...
    " Happy Birthday to U! Happy Birthday to U!
    Happy Birthday to roDz!
    Happy Birthday to U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    A simple Birthday for u lah.
    Happy Birthday!

  17. #17
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?


  18. #18
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Maddy Greeting Service - We are here to work on your price.

    Only $ 39.85 + taxes ( )
    But you'll get personal birthday greetings delivered to you by a blue-eyed Afghan girl if you use my service.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    But you'll get personal birthday greetings delivered to you by a blue-eyed Afghan girl if you use my service.
    Blue goggled..

    Blue-eyed different thing altogether!@ =D

  20. #20
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Anyone wants to wish me Happy Birthday today?

    Happy birthday to you.

    wishing you everyday as happy as like today, and many wonderful tomorrow awaiting for you.

    and also wishing you buy toto strike toto, buy 4D strike 4D.

    You may redeem a free* portraits session by Sion, accredit Aussie base Chinese photographer. He is famous for his Afgan Girl series of portraits. (not including air fare)

    "this special Happy Birthday Greeting Service brought to you by catchlights"

    * you must agree to sign a full model release to enable Sion, the photographer for selling the images of you for his stocks images submissions.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •