Thread: Stomp Photojournalist?

Blog Entries

Default Stomp Photojournalist?

Just curious here. Do ST really have photo-journalist covering for stomp? I met this guy with a camera and some kit lenses in an event I was covering. He told the organiser, he was from ST.

I have seen many press photographers at work before and the way this guy goes around taking pictures he looks more like a snapper than even a photographer.

When I told him I never seen him in ST and questioned him, he claims he is a freelance working for ST Stomp section

Do stomp need a photojournalist? Afterall, there are already so many aunties and uncles sending in pictures from handphones.

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Stomp Photojournalist?

Which event did you meet him at?

There are indeed STOMP photographers, I have worked with some before - they do not post in the forum section like your uncles and aunties - their photos will appear in features/articles/event coverages.

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    Just curious here. Do ST really have photo-journalist covering for stomp? I met this guy with a camera and some kit lenses in an event I was covering. He told the organiser, he was from ST.

I have seen many press photographers at work before and the way this guy goes around taking pictures he looks more like a snapper than even a photographer.

When I told him I never seen him in ST and questioned him, he claims he is a freelance working for ST Stomp section

Do stomp need a photojournalist? Afterall, there are already so many aunties and uncles sending in pictures from handphones.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Which event did you meet him at?

There are indeed STOMP photographers, I have worked with some before - they do not post in the forum section like your uncles and aunties - their photos will appear in features/articles/event coverages.
    Ok thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    what do you mean?