Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P&S Cams

Default Re: P&S Cams

I would recommend Fujifilm F31fd...

$499 at MS Color with lots of freebies...

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    You mean my post? It was a joke lah... In response to "No doubt leica lens are good, but well tink abt it would panasonic be so dumb as to put expensive leica lens on a less than 500 bucks cam?".

Simply saying the lens really is fantastic, but the rest of the cam sucks.
    I actually beg to differ... imho only things that sucks about lumix is the sensor.. i find the design, lens, menu... etc better than my current f31fd.

pic quality wise which is better comparing the lumix cam (the one which u own) and f31? So far for those panasonic compact, I tink TZ3 and the LX is one of the best among lumix models, the rest are not good enough. But their low light performance are not as good as f31. Lumix just use low end leica lens, it's not the high end ones which leica cameras are using.

I asked at TK photo the other day, and they selling the F31d at 450, with 1GB XD card. Not sure of the freebies though, but most of the time i find the freebies rather useless anyway.

Forget Lumix if you want low noise photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    You mean my post? It was a joke lah... In response to "No doubt leica lens are good, but well tink abt it would panasonic be so dumb as to put expensive leica lens on a less than 500 bucks cam?".

Simply saying the lens really is fantastic, but the rest of the cam sucks.
    say it before and going to say it again..and a gain
    i dump the olympus c-5050, canona95 and nikon 5400 for my fz1....
    imo in term of performance the lumix trounce them.
    for the much vaunted c-5050 and canon a95 ...when it came to deliver under difficult circumstance... the fz1 can focus whereas the other two can't focus properly even with their focus assist light on
    nikon 5400? basically i dumped after having it for less than 5 day.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by delfichoc View Post
    pic quality wise which is better comparing the lumix cam (the one which u own) and f31? So far for those panasonic compact, I tink TZ3 and the LX is one of the best among lumix models, the rest are not good enough. But their low light performance are not as good as f31. Lumix just use low end leica lens, it's not the high end ones which leica cameras are using.
    try it and you know...
    even with the fz series, the lens is capable of having sharp corner to corner... and do note the fz-series is 12x zoom.

also try at high iso, u will be truly amazed at its low light performance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12