Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404548495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1002

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz ..

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    only see one lecturer's opinon? if u think ur idea is feasible and is gd enuf... shld hv enuf reasons to convince and smoke them...
    i can't wait to hv a taste of it again in 3 months time... (i siao liaoz)
    Buay tahan... had enough - its not only one lecturer's POV. There are just some things that we smoke and convince - they will tell you 1 thing - your idea has been used before.

Then your whole face just goes

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz

only see one lecturer's opinon? if u think ur idea is feasible and is gd enuf... shld hv enuf reasons to convince and smoke them...
    hehehehehe

actually, that's the whole point.

In a way, they are trying to teach you how to "sell" your idea. one of the most important skill in "arts/design" field cuz benefits not always tangable and not always apparent.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

anyone remembered how long did the price of 1dm2 takes to stabilise (pls dun include 1dm2n)

I'm tinkin if 1Ds3 were to come by year end, Nikon might be forced to come up with another Pro body... there might be price slashing.

Down side is that if I dun get 1D3, I'll hav to hold on to 30D, 40D sure to come by next year. Then I'm stuck wif a "worthless" 30D.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    anyone remembered how long did the price of 1dm2 takes to stabilise (pls dun include 1dm2n)

I'm tinkin if 1Ds3 were to come by year end, Nikon might be forced to come up with another Pro body... there might be price slashing.

Down side is that if I dun get 1D3, I'll hav to hold on to 30D, 40D sure to come by next year. Then I'm stuck wif a "worthless" 30D.
    Sell 30D now.

Get 2nd hand 20D to "tong".

Wait for price to stabilise. Lose also won't lose so much... but then we're talking bout digital bodies here. They depreciate like no one's business.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Sell 30D now.

Get 2nd hand 20D to "tong".

Wait for price to stabilise. Lose also won't lose so much... but then we're talking bout digital bodies here. They depreciate like no one's business.
    not much diff. it's marginal improvement only and not worth the effort. especially 30D have been serving me well enuf esp the big LCD, realli good.

Dunno leh, i think in design, lect's personal views matter alot.

y?

Everyone still out?

Everyone still out?
    no, i'm IN

I also here.. BZ reinstalling my reformatted PC.

Need help. See my other thread.

Everyone still out?
    I'm in but out [ cold ] (soon) and hopefully not out [ of my mind ]

I also here.. BZ reinstalling my reformatted PC.

Need help. See my other thread.
    RAID 5 in NTFS?

I suspect its file permissions if its NTFS.

I have a RAID 5 setup but its based on linux - ext3 partition.

RAID 5 in NTFS?

I suspect its file permissions if its NTFS.

I have a RAID 5 setup but its based on linux - ext3 partition.
    yup NTFS.

what can I do? Already cleared whatever "permissions" from the windoz menu.

yup NTFS.

what can I do? Already cleared whatever "permissions" from the windoz menu.
    You need to make sure that you remove the permissions "Recusively" - which means extending down the tree for the entire drive structure.

You need to make sure that you remove the permissions "Recusively" - which means extending down the tree for the entire drive structure.
    haiz cannot leh.

Already no more "permission" options. Searched M$ site for help... but the steps leads to dead end.

haiz cannot leh.

Already no more "permission" options. Searched M$ site for help... but the steps leads to dead end.
    Whilst reloading a friend's computer, i encountered this before also. Need to reset the permissions on the drive.

For the drive itself select - set permissions "Everyone" have you tried that?

Countdown!!

Whilst reloading a friend's computer, i encountered this before also. Need to reset the permissions on the drive.

For the drive itself select - set permissions "Everyone" have you tried that?
    dun even hav the security tab. how to get "permission"?

dun even hav the security tab. how to get "permission"?
    Strange.

Strange.
    M$ online KB says to disable simple file sharing. but I also dun have this "simple file sharing" check box.

Strange thing is that hidden files in the drive's root directory can be accessed.