Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz ..

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hehe..mac obsolete still can run linux also...or could remain on os x and do the same thing
    But no way of adding stuff like HDD controller cards mah .... add also got to find those mac compatible ones which will be a daunting task.

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Sadly in this world things like that happen ... its a sooner or later thing ... its how long you want to continue "limping with the wound" or just simply get over the whole thing and move on and face the fact that - YOU ARE IN A SCHOOL .. there's still so many people for you to meet and to get to know.
    I understand this, now trying to change my own mindset. But it's not a good feeling to be suddenly outcasted and left in the cold for no reason. Everytime group work I have no grouping and stuff.. Haiz....

All my good friends are either in next door class or outside of school, even have a few on CS. SIGH........................

Maybe it's me, maybe it's because of the physical separation leading to being distanted (is there even such a word?) and outcasted? Outcasted, not as in the fierce sense of the word, but just suddenly for no reason I'm no longer being accepted as part of the group. We were once very close. Now....

Few months ago I actually bumped into a friend whom I lost contact 12 years ago and we can still chat and 'relive the old times' when we were in school. And someone from CS asked me out to shoot, not met for long time, can still chat like normal.

Maybe it's just FATE, but I believe fate can be changed by our actions and deeds.

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    I understand this, now trying to change my own mindset. But it's not a good feeling to be suddenly outcasted and left in the cold for no reason. Everytime group work I have no grouping and stuff.. Haiz....

All my good friends are either in next door class or outside of school, even have a few on CS. SIGH........................

Maybe it's me, maybe it's because of the physical separation leading to being distanted (is there even such a word?) and outcasted? Outcasted, not as in the fierce sense of the word, but just suddenly for no reason I'm no longer being accepted as part of the group. We were once very close. Now....

Few months ago I actually bumped into a friend whom I lost contact 12 years ago and we can still chat and 'relive the old times' when we were in school. And someone from CS asked me out to shoot, not met for long time, can still chat like normal.

Maybe it's just FATE, but I believe fate can be changed by our actions and deeds.
    Relax relax...

Now we know why students/people these days donate themselves off the building or to the tracks.

Long story cut short....

I was, last yeat quite close to a group of classmates, but since mid last year, when our seating got separated, I've been drifting further and further frim them, like cannot 'click' anymore. Up til a point like kena outcasted.

How?
    too bad lor... find new click lah... happens to me in year 1... join them for lunch then slowly discuss bout work... share info this kind lo...
    unless u r those unhelpful spoilt market type of student...

worse come to worse... be the hermit go cave immediately after school n 练功. submission come you chut sui sui stuff...then ppl come n tok to u....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    But no way of adding stuff like HDD controller cards mah .... add also got to find those mac compatible ones which will be a daunting task.
    if you need to its not a daunting task at all. companies like acard sell them anyway..if need to just add external lor. inside only got so much space.

fret not...friends come and go, but close friends stay a long time. theres always new friends to be made.

Member/Tangshooter

Bro..u ok? I dun want to see a re-enactment of the Virginia Tech massacre in SP..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Bro..u ok? I dun want to see a re-enactment of the Virginia Tech massacre in SP..
    scary...no wonder his nick is redstone

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    fret not...friends come and go, but close friends stay a long time. theres always new friends to be made.
    Ya... maybe i'm thinking too much.. sigh

ya..you too young to think so much. relax man...

Member/Tangshooter

must be shooting too little to think too much...

agree!
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

kids nowadays too much free time , duno how to make use of it. I 24hr also not enuff to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    kids nowadays too much free time , duno how to make use of it. I 24hr also not enuff to use.
    haha...hmm...i alot of free time...

if time can sell i sell giv u...lmao
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    haha...hmm...i alot of free time...

if time can sell i sell giv u...lmao
    if time can sell..alot rich ppl liao

yalo...haha...
    how i wish...then i can b rich...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Member/Tangshooter

time cannot sell..but can buy..

time cannot sell..but can buy..
    i too poor to buy time. so got to make full use of the time i have (at home shake leg, watch dvd,play with dog. etc)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    yalo...haha...
    how i wish...then i can b rich...
    U wear a t-shirt that reads "I M RICH" can liao

U wear a t-shirt that reads "I M RICH" can liao
    then u go wear a shirt tat reads "I'M LAME STONE"
    My Site