Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz ..

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post
    Your electricity bill come @ the end of the month also good ...
    har. that bad meh?

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    har. that bad meh?
    Its a weird trend.

First - CPUs / motherboard combos consuming large amounts of power.

NOW - CPU power consumption go down. Graphics card power consumption go up.

WAH LAU EH .. you want those POP OUT 3D one is it?!?!?!
    tink my PSU will go first.

anyway.. now starting to rev up my PC knowledge... depending on budget and specs, I might go for a DIY PC/Dell or mac... still waiting for quad core... should be out by year end...right?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Its a weird trend.

next there will be duo-core graphics cards...

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    tink my PSU will go first.

anyway.. now starting to rev up my PC knowledge... depending on budget and specs, I might go for a DIY PC/Dell or mac... still waiting for quad core... should be out by year end...right?
    So you getting QX at EOY? .. Should be the same timing as me ...

If you don't game much - the Mac is a better bet due to its colour management which i've always loved.

next there will be duo-core graphics cards...
    Erh .. I'm hoping for that too ... but i wonder when ...

So you getting QX at EOY? .. Should be the same timing as me ...

If you don't game much - the Mac is a better bet due to its colour management which i've always loved.
    Mac a little expensive leh.... I need something for mainly for photos, videos, TV and internet at the same time.... 1 core for each... hahaha

Mac a little expensive leh.... I need something for mainly for photos, videos, TV and internet at the same time.... 1 core for each... hahaha
    you're greedy man ....

I try to keep things separate - work / gaming 1 pc but 2 separate bootable hdds ... as for TV .. its on separate PC as I use it as a DVR.

the Mac is a better bet due to its colour management which i've always loved.
    yeah BBB MTL

you're greedy man ....

I try to keep things separate - work / gaming 1 pc but 2 separate bootable hdds ... as for TV .. its on separate PC as I use it as a DVR.
    did all less video with my current setup laio.

however, I might just end up with a basic QX system first... another important thing to buy after 1D3 is a NAS-RAID5 (hopefully can get the 1TB version) buffalo or something.... already used 400G out of my 500G RAID5 HDD liao.

did all less video with my current setup laio.

however, I might just end up with a basic QX system first... another important thing to buy after 1D3 is a NAS-RAID5 (hopefully can get the 1TB version) buffalo or something.... already used 400G out of my 500G RAID5 HDD liao.
    I think you got to consider gigabit switch and something more expandable than relying on stuff like the buffalo you're using... you're scary ... time to backup your stuff rather than let it sit in the NAS.

I've already got 2 linux servers running as NAS and a separate linksys NSLU2 running my usual backups and system recovery.

I think you got to consider gigabit switch and something more expandable than relying on stuff like the buffalo you're using... you're scary ... time to backup your stuff rather than let it sit in the NAS.

I've already got 2 linux servers running as NAS and a separate linksys NSLU2 running my usual backups and system recovery.
    yeah...waiting for a proper time go through my 2006 photos... PC lagging wonder if I need to reformat and reinstall my XP to clear up rubbish.... only thing is that my CD drive is using FW and can't boot from there.

look at the price of this

yeah...waiting for a proper time go through my 2006 photos... PC lagging wonder if I need to reformat and reinstall my XP to clear up rubbish.... only thing is that my CD drive is using FW and can't boot from there.

look at the price of this
    .. wait for EOY lah ... As to save yourself from reloading so often, image your hdd and store a copy on your NAS (anything wrong, just reload from the image). I'm awaiting the announcement of the P33/P35 chipset motherboard solutions that were showcased and the 1ghz rams modules .. it'll be a power combo hopefully can last me another 1.5-2 years.

.. wait for EOY lah ... As to save yourself from reloading so often, image your hdd and store a copy on your NAS (anything wrong, just reload from the image). I'm awaiting the announcement of the P33/P35 chipset motherboard solutions that were showcased and the 1ghz rams modules .. it'll be a power combo hopefully can last me another 1.5-2 years.
    I'm hoping quad core can last me quad years..

Got too many things to keep up.. Cam/PC/Lappy and their accessories and peripherals... sometime I wish life can be simpler.

*edit* got any good imaging program to recommend? Freeware is best.
    Last edited by CYRN; 20th April 2007 at 02:55 AM.

Got too many things to keep up.. Cam/PC/Lappy and their accessories and peripherals... sometime I wish life can be simpler.

Sadly can never keep up and life will never be that simple (unless you never ventured into all these in the first place and when you got poisoned )

Freeware? - GIMP

Sadly can never keep up and life will never be that simple (unless you never ventured into all these in the first place and when you got poisoned )

Freeware? - GIMP
    HDD imaging lah...

okie...Zzzzz liao...

and leave my pc alone to continue all the scans.

HDD imaging lah...
    woops ...

Norton / Symantec Ghost the most common ...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce View Post
    Can PS ? How ? My PS skill veri lousy one
    wah... lolx, then you really power sia... i couldn even get to a 7 digit score.. lolx

Its a weird trend.

if you wan to enjoy, dun think so much about electricity bill. its entertainment costs mah

get a mac lah. even single core can last you quad years

freeware imaging? GIMP!

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast