Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz ..

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz

Long story cut short....

I was, last yeat quite close to a group of classmates, but since mid last year, when our seating got separated, I've been drifting further and further frim them, like cannot 'click' anymore. Up til a point like kena outcasted.

How?

Default Re: 8 Milo peng per second ... Thread XVII - At night u shall be a naughty uncle Errz

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Long story cut short....

I was, last yeat quite close to a group of classmates, but since mid last year, when our seating got separated, I've been drifting further and further frim them, like cannot 'click' anymore. Up til a point like kena outcasted.

How?
    It happens in life - be it in school or work.

Got to be independant and not dependant on people so much...

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL View Post

haha..its normal de...jus tat he dun 1 to accept it...haha...tell him liao...lol
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    haha..its normal de...jus tat he dun 1 to accept it...haha...tell him liao...lol
    Sadly in this world things like that happen ... its a sooner or later thing ... its how long you want to continue "limping with the wound" or just simply get over the whole thing and move on and face the fact that - YOU ARE IN A SCHOOL .. there's still so many people for you to meet and to get to know.

yeah... time for other people to come in to your circle of friends.... but not if you are trading xmms for uncles. hahaha
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

... CPU utilisation is peaked until it hangs ... sort the system process by PID ... then you know the culprit. End process it and start tracing from there...

ZA? ... Never trusted that software. Using an old software - Sygate... does the job when i'm on external networks. Always got to be cautious when doing funny things ...
    no leh... cpu idle all the way.

ZA was OK until the last "upgrade"

Sadly in this world things like that happen ... its a sooner or later thing ... its how long you want to continue "limping with the wound" or just simply get over the whole thing and move on and face the fact that - YOU ARE IN A SCHOOL .. there's still so many people for you to meet and to get to know.
    haha...i used to it liao...haha...jus need to move on...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    yeah... time for other people to come in to your circle of friends.... but not if you are trading xmms for uncles. hahaha

no leh... cpu idle all the way.

ZA was OK until the last "upgrade"
    Still don't trust ZA and symantec products nowadays. There are better alternatives out there.

I've given up on symantec AV. Using NOD32 and Kaspersky.Firewall wise - Sygate if you can still find it, Kerio WinRoute Firewall just to name a few...

and .. the rare one, if you can find - CheckPoint 1

Still don't trust ZA and symantec products nowadays. There are better alternatives out there.

I've given up on symantec AV. Using NOD32 and Kaspersky.Firewall wise - Sygate if you can still find it, Kerio WinRoute Firewall just to name a few...

and .. the rare one, if you can find - CheckPoint 1
    haha...use free 1 lar...haha...AVG can le for me...
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    haha...use free 1 lar...haha...AVG can le for me...
    .. AVG also does the job better than symantec. Sadly i wonder why people still go for their solutions ...

this one good buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    this one good buy?
    of course good buy.

but the rest of the system also have to keep up.

this one good buy?
    OM*G ... $220?!?!

But scary.. Inno3D used to be priced so so .. now they're price pretty high

The 8600 / 8500 series is more for those who would like to watch HD video content H.264/BD/HDVD. Gaming performance is still pretty poor compared to eg. 7900 / 7950 series.

I'm still waiting for Nvidia to come out with a card that is a cross between the 2 ... else, have to bite the bullet EOY and get a 8800 which i am not willing to due to the cost ( ITS INSANE!!! ) ...

Garion:

If you're reading this - AI MAI?!?!

of course good buy.

but the rest of the system also have to keep up.
    left video card niah now. my video card is on loan from friend lol

left video card niah now. my video card is on loan from friend lol
    Like i said, if you're not gaming its ok .... this is more for BDVD/HD DVD/H.264 video ...

Like i said, if you're not gaming its ok .... this is more for BDVD/HD DVD/H.264 video ...
    HD P**n *drool* hahahaha

... else, have to bite the bullet EOY and get a 8800 which i am not willing to due to the cost ( ITS INSANE!!! ) ...

Garion:

If you're reading this - AI MAI?!?!
    heard about 8800... realli that good meh?

heard about 8800... realli that good meh?
    Your electricity bill come @ the end of the month also good ...

HD P**n *drool* hahahaha
    WAH LAU EH .. you want those POP OUT 3D one is it?!?!?!

WAH LAU EH .. you want those POP OUT 3D one is it?!?!?!
    think i prefer real life

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast