Thread: newbie

Default newbie

hi..
    i'm new to photograpghy and this website. so for one just saying hi to the pple here. really cool, never new so many pple take photo graphy in spore ( i mean seriously)
    just wanna check, any good books u all recommend to read (other than the instruction manual) and any good mags or websites?
    thks

ps: not computer savvy so if screw up this post or accidently sent to dunno where or cause any probs.. pls forgive. techno dumbo thats y i stick to film=)

welcome

Default Re: newbie

Originally posted by dehuis
    hi..
    i'm new to photograpghy and this website. so for one just saying hi to the pple here. really cool, never new so many pple take photo graphy in spore ( i mean seriously)
    just wanna check, any good books u all recommend to read (other than the instruction manual) and any good mags or websites?
    thks

ps: not computer savvy so if screw up this post or accidently sent to dunno where or cause any probs.. pls forgive. techno dumbo thats y i stick to film=)

WELCOME!!

If you want books, the first cheap place to try is the libraries, if the pitures have not been torn out yet...

you can also borrow photography books from your Uni photo soc .

ok.. got it. many thanks

Default Re: newbie

Originally posted by dehuis
    hi..
    thks

Welcome dehuis!

Don't worry coz you're not alone here. Grow with Clubsnap and soon you'll the hang of it!