Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast

Thread: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    your fault lah, kns... anyway i'll try to drop by a mall tml... i'll try to find out the price 1st.. think xchange rate is now

100.00 CAD to 135.803 SGD ...i'll see how much 1st. you help me look for the game, neoneo..can ?
    you want first hand or second hand? i need to check around.

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

juz happened to listen to an old song "Almost paradise" by Ann Wilson & Mike Reno....
    uncle neoneo bcum singer...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    juz happened to listen to an old song "Almost paradise" by Ann Wilson & Mike Reno....
    uncle neoneo bcum singer...
    wah....superstar neo!

then we all doing things together online now lor... sh*t lah
    even sh*t together ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    even sh*t together ...
    gosh ...

faint....

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................... ................

hunting time....we just got to L tree.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

hint for soma...how to win:

after u stunt the monster, kick it's nose...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................... ................

hunting time....we just got to L tree.
    you win LSL?

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    yes... that is one of the way... another way is to fulfill your contract.. as in complete the quest given by the elder or guild house..

maple story is 2D.... monster hunter is 3D.... so you have to look out at all angles.
    was reading the reviews about the game a little. they said the game's all about targetting the monsters at various angles to hit 'em. the quests/side quests could be explored to make the entire game better... i'll play it anyway, so long it's not like maplestory...

was reading the reviews about the game a little. they said the game's all about targetting the monsters at various angles to hit 'em. the quests/side quests could be explored to make the entire game better... i'll play it anyway, so long it's not like maplestory...
    ya... you also need to understand their behaviour and to know the terrain... make use of the terrain to your advantage....

soma soma!! u can forget abt galaxy for the moment.. india have banned the export.. so don't think u can find any for the moment!

you win LSL?
    LSL ??? Lan Sai Lang?

when the monster looks at u, hoot them straight on the face...

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    even sh*t together ...
    what else is new?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy View Post
    soma soma!! u can forget abt galaxy for the moment.. india have banned the export.. so don't think u can find any for the moment!
    Ya found out too.. Suppose to book 50 pieces (min) but was rejected after the shop make a call to the supplier.. guess will have to wait long long liao.. Ok back to training..

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Ya found out too.. Suppose to book 50 pieces (min) but was rejected after the shop make a call to the supplier.. guess will have to wait long long liao.. Ok back to training..
    r u ready? when u free? lets hoot some mossies..

ya... you also need to understand their behaviour and to know the terrain... make use of the terrain to your advantage....
    eh terrain ? see how it goes.. i havent even get my hands on anything about this game but anyway how much is the original/ 2nd hand game? can check out for me ?

when the monster looks at u, hoot them straight on the face...
    starting weapons only have hammers ah ? or got others ? but... but... i always have problems jumping while attacking when using my characters in games... i find myself quite a retard sometimes... dun ask me why i'll try... i'll try...

r u ready? when u free? lets hoot some mossies..
    think soma has to train his character 1st leh okie woke up late today.. its 1.30pmish now.. slept at 4am again