Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    oh... i have a pi****** copy and an original one.... now using the original...
    got it... i better get the original version..

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    i not sure to call myself gamer or not... but i do play game.... more on the rpg side... but for this monster hunter thingy.... i dunno how loh...
    ho ho ho ... neoneo is buki buki

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    i found some cheat codes online leh....

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/mons...psp/hints.html

neoneo said no cheat for this game? bleah
    those are not cheat lor.... those teaches u how to harvest most of your stuffs lor...

there is only one bug in the game...

organise one outing leh... then we show you how this game is played... soma coming or not? we need you as a bait.. er.. no... helper....

those are not cheat lor.... those teaches u how to harvest most of your stuffs lor...

there is only one bug in the game...
    erm... can lah... do you need money to buy those things or wat ? or your weapons just up themselves? time for the cheese (cheatomatic? )

k lah i go shop around tomorrow... going back to sg soon anyway

organise one outing leh... then we show you how this game is played... soma coming or not? we need you as a bait.. er.. no... helper....
    you make it sound like its so hard to get me out like that i have to look at my work schedule when i get back though ..... basket ... fancy telling me that i have to work on weekends when i get back

you make it sound like its so hard to get me out like that i have to look at my work schedule when i get back though ..... basket ... fancy telling me that i have to work on weekends when i get back
    Ah neo & you dating?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Ah neo & you dating?
    uh... we gonna hack the monsters online... do you call it online dating ?

erm... can lah... do you need money to buy those things or wat ? or your weapons just up themselves? time for the cheese (cheatomatic? )

k lah i go shop around tomorrow... going back to sg soon anyway
    you need money and monster parts to buy/upgrade weapons. To get the monster parts... you need to go hack monsters..... sometimes you need to hack more than 10 just to get that parts...

there is no level up thingy lor.... your hp and stamina will remain forever the game, you can only have better armours and weapons... and in order to get better monster parts, you need to go hack higher level monsters...

Ah neo & you dating?
    hor... dun anyhow say hor.... we will be gather to hack monsters...

so romantic..now doing fc and nn doing things together online

Online dating .... soon will be on-site dating ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    KNN, you both monkeys....

you need money and monster parts to buy/upgrade weapons. To get the monster parts... you need to go hack monsters..... sometimes you need to hack more than 10 just to get that parts...

there is no level up thingy lor.... your hp and stamina will remain forever the game, you can only have better armours and weapons... and in order to get better monster parts, you need to go hack higher level monsters...
    how to earn more money ? selling monsters' parts? sounds abit wrong so its the same concept as maplestory's lah... keep hacking & hacking

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    then we all doing things together online now lor... sh*t lah

KNS

your fault lah, kns... anyway i'll try to drop by a mall tml... i'll try to find out the price 1st.. think xchange rate is now

100.00 CAD to 135.803 SGD ...i'll see how much 1st. you help me look for the game, neoneo..can ?

then we all doing things together online now lor... sh*t lah

your fault lah, kns... anyway i'll try to drop by a mall tml... i'll try to find out the price 1st.. think xchange rate is now

100.00 CAD to 135.803 SGD ...i'll see how much 1st. you help me look for the game, neoneo..can ?
    AMK hub got a few new copies at 60-65 iirc...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

how to earn more money ? selling monsters' parts? sounds abit wrong so its the same concept as maplestory's lah... keep hacking & hacking
    yes... that is one of the way... another way is to fulfill your contract.. as in complete the quest given by the elder or guild house..

maple story is 2D.... monster hunter is 3D.... so you have to look out at all angles.

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast