Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    This game no cheat code one... if have, we would not have fight till so jialat liao...
    or rather walkthroughs? sure have gua but is the game similar to maplestory ? like just fight/jump/fight/jump and then your level is up? i find maplestory s*ck big time no offence to those who love it... all the kids always come to my pc to play it and i deleted the stupid game from my pc

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    aiya just use google... can find all sorts of cheats ...oopsie
    can even find in some gaming forums even soma nanny is playing liao.. i wan this game when i get back~ provided i got time... i just received email that i have to work even on weekends when back.. co launching sales of properties again at least can use the money to buy the psp & this game ...hmm
    by the time you buy psp and game the monster hooters complete game liao. maybe only left soma.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    by the time you buy psp and game the monster hooters complete game liao. maybe only left soma.
    ahem... kinda true... shd i go buy 1 tml & start playing ?

Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    wah...pro....we lack of hammer user...u go train to be one...
    actually, i like to use hammer...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy View Post
    ermm.. cmos batt dead dun make your comp stop working.. only cmos settings are lost and date/time is reset to default...
    roughly one how much ar? better noe price before kana "chop" again....

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Need seriious help with my photos, think memory card kena RavmonE virus, can't read... Need photos for work ASAP.
    y u always kana virus.... muz b surfing some _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ websites...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

actually i got a p_ _ a_ _ e d copy of the game. I think only have difficulty in linking the game with other players.
    items for sale

buy for canada? make sure you get region 3 version otherwise you and soma will only be looking longingly at each other

This game is not so easy to play lor... you know how many hours that geno and i have clocked for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    actually, i like to use hammer...
    i got a dragon buster hammer.... attack is 900+ and dragon attribute of 190..... but i dunno how to use...

This game is not so easy to play lor... you know how many hours that geno and i have clocked for this game?
    wah..you look down furrycake. wait she sling her fur at you

i got a dragon buster hammer.... attack is 900+ and dragon attribute of 190..... but i dunno how to use...
    GIVE me lor...
    items for sale

actually i got a p_ _ a_ _ e d copy of the game. I think only have difficulty in linking the game with other players.
    i think my hubby might be able to fix that for you ssshhhh when i get back sg then i pssst pssst you :X

wah..you look down furrycake. wait she sling her fur at you
    when i have my hands on the game then i tell you guys how i'll fare. but reno abit slow leh... but again he's not a gamer, right ?

buy for canada? make sure you get region 3 version otherwise you and soma will only be looking longingly at each other
    how much is the game over there ah ? i'll check out.. mayb i'll buy here ...

i think my hubby might be able to fix that for you ssshhhh when i get back sg then i pssst pssst you :X
    wah...what your hubby going to do to hbk? sound damn kinky

wah...what your hubby going to do to hbk? sound damn kinky
    ahh.. fix her linkie to other players thingie lor kinky meh

how much is the game over there ah ? i'll check out.. mayb i'll buy here ...
    second hand cost around $40.... brand new is $60 - $65... i think..

ahh.. fix her linkie to other players thingie lor kinky meh
    oh... i have a pi****** copy and an original one.... now using the original...
    items for sale

when i have my hands on the game then i tell you guys how i'll fare. but reno abit slow leh... but again he's not a gamer, right ?
    i not sure to call myself gamer or not... but i do play game.... more on the rpg side... but for this monster hunter thingy.... i dunno how loh...

i found some cheat codes online leh....

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/mons...psp/hints.html

neoneo said no cheat for this game? bleah

GIVE me lor...
    can...

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast