Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    You should try those Korean strawberry selling at Carrfore in PSing. If not buying just sniff it.. shiok..
    you always go there to sniff & drop strawberries?

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Can..but greenish in color.. maybe should ask for bigger glass.
    you can pick the smaller red one mah...

Already spend so much on upgrade liao.. think stick with PC for a while more.. realise i paid double for a DDR ram which is older and slower than the lastest DDR2 which is half the price.. nb...
    I know DDR cost more than DDR2 ... but double?!?!?

You should try those Korean strawberry selling at Carrfore in PSing. If not buying just sniff it.. shiok..
    soma... since when you develop a habit of sniffing around.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by SQ123 View Post

heh heh .. $140 vs $75

he kena chopped carrot again lah...

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    soma... since when you develop a habit of sniffing around.... ?
    nb.. i mean you could smell it first before you eat it.. damn nice.. but price also nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    he kena chopped carrot again lah...
    kns.. this one i check a few shop liao.. now the price still going up for the DDR.

soma - what do u mean by the space inbtw the cup n strawberry..?

where u get the docking station from?

Default Re: 41st season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

I am slowly digging out the potential of the S3 Pro. At first not getting use of the slow speed n review. Find the picture rather soft at max viewing, but after doing few try indoor and outdoor, picture quality n detail is really much better and out of camera picture require min Photoshop.

Compare to Nikon camera.. i felt like Nikon is a young man n Fuji is an old man.
    One you could feel the power and speed but not as wise the other slow n steady n safe lot of time in the end..
    now then you know huh

next step...upgrade to s5 pro and feel the difference....more speed...more power...more time savings!

Soma rich mah ... always kena chop head ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

heh heh .. $140 vs $75
    bor bian lah. DDR ram more rare mah. And the production cost at that time for higher memory ram capacity i presume higher than when they were producing DDR2 later. so naturally more expensive since many PC still using DDR, but supply low for higher DDR memory ram ...

upgrade ur PC to take DDR2 loh!
    Last edited by SQ123; 23rd April 2007 at 11:45 PM.

Default Re: 41st season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

soma walks around with this sign that says "slaughter me...pls...."

Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    soma - what do u mean by the space inbtw the cup n strawberry..?

where u get the docking station from?
    Will pm you the link.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    now then you know huh

next step...upgrade to s5 pro and feel the difference....more speed...more power...more time savings!
    maybe but not now lor.. now still testing stage for S3pro.

bor bian lah. DDR ram more rare mah. And the production cost at that time for higher memory ram capacity i presume higher than when they were producing DDR2 later. so naturally more expensive since many PC still using DDR, but supply low for higher DDR memory ram ...

upgrade ur PC to take DDR2 loh!
    think enough upgrade liao.. should have just bought a Mac.. But no time to learn that why...

think enough upgrade liao.. should have just bought a Mac.. But no time to learn that why...
    mac nothing to learn..it just works

although neber seen nor met Soma before ... but starting to imagine him as a big carrot headed man walking around, sniffing and dropping strawberries as he walks around...

although neber seen nor met Soma before ... but starting to imagine him as a big carrot headed man walking around, sniffing and dropping strawberries as he walks around...
    i still haven figure out you he/she or it.. but sound like a she.

why imagine.. meet up one of this day lor..

man with the white cap !