Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Default Re: 41st season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    NPNT..
    talk about NPNT...where your pics of CHR*****? no more liao ah?

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

yo reno... you selling your monster hunter?
    Not selling... Damm... the wyverns getting more and more powerful......

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    talk about NPNT...where your pics of CHR*****? no more liao ah?
    nb..

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Not selling... Damm... the wyverns getting more and more powerful......
    got second hand one right.. find me one cheap cheap one..

yo reno... you selling your monster hunter?
    u buying? come join us to kill them...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    u buying? come join us to kill them...
    seem like quite interesting.. find out where can get cheap one..

just upgrade to Phillips 190C monitor. Test print n compare the colour. Now i realise the old lcd monitor color not very right. now this one look clean & 3d. was told Phillips are better compare to LG, Samsung or Viewsonic n this model is great for graphic too.. but there is one even better but price wise

so anyone looking for 19"LCD can consider this. one more thing is you could get it at $360 from Fullwell at simlim with free DVI cable and screen cleaner.
    Last edited by soma; 18th April 2007 at 05:51 PM.

tempting... mine only 15" LCD monitor...

Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post

tempting... mine only 15" LCD monitor...
    heh heh... time to change. mine was a 15" too before this.

If not doing graphic. Viewsonic is good too for it warranty and price is $299 with free DVI i think. But check your graphy card first to see if it support the resolution.
    Last edited by soma; 18th April 2007 at 06:00 PM.

Also find out than if your RAM is not enough, can get different brand one and not neccessary to use the same storage.

was told must change both my 256 to 1Gb, but i just bought 1 and test n it work. won't blown up like one of the sale man told me..

dont believe everything the sales man tell u

see how lor.. LCD monitor already 3 years old or more.. wait for it to spoil first..

see how lor.. LCD monitor already 3 years old or more.. wait for it to spoil first..
    Before it spoil, think can sell back for about $50-$70 at simlim.. mine i give away..

Before it spoil, think can sell back for about $50-$70 at simlim..mine i give away..

who is the lucky person to get ur LCD monitor?

who is the lucky person to get ur LCD monitor?
    He haven't got his computer yet.. keeping for him a keyboard, mouse, harddisk, LCD, RAM card and a DVD drive.. seem like not much thing for him to buy liao...

someone selling this for $40 ok?

reno this one right or not?

hee hee, me still using crt.

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    you find yian ku kut big?? wait you see the rest of the monsters... they are even bigger... so big that my sword can't reach them...

this game is very different from the rest... you don't get to level up to become stronger... your hp and stamina remind the same throughout the game.. you can only upgrade your amour and weapons and the monsters are getting bigger, stronger and faster...!
    same thing lah... not up the hp and stamina but your armor and weapons still need to upgrade right

going to sleep liao... got fever and viral flu. doc asked me stay home tml... hmmmm

mine is CRT but 17" LCD screen ... i dont like LCD leh .... for gamers best is use at least 17" otherwise normal usage 15" enough liao (just my own opinion!)

ok going to slumberland liao ...

evening people!!!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    dont be too stressed out at work ok..

yup my hubby's back to vancouver but he'll come back here next mth. so im wondering why my bro going there for wat your hubby's serious ?? but next few yrs i might have to go back with him... dun think my hubby's here for long term see how things go. which part of canada your hubby migrating ? LOL!!
    ok la... not stressing out so much liao... learnt dat i need a short break every 3-4 mths...

ur hubby coming back to work again? found a job yet?
    yea, my hubby thinking la... on his list : canada, uk, aust, nz, other places under consideration if he can find a job in those places. 1 thing for sure, we r not goin to populated states...

nb..

got second hand one right.. find me one cheap cheap one..
    join us........the hunt for yan kukut
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil: