Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Why only show soma?
    dun jealous lah....fiona and soma got this "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" thing going

Default Re: 41st season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who still gain weight? Monster Hunter..!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    dun jealous lah....fiona and soma got this "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" thing going
    Soma naughty naughty...

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    aiyo...y lidat... quarrel wif travellling partner is it? or work there still got things to do?
    play untill 11.15 lidat.. go home got alot of ah-neh-thalos...

i killed a kukut tis morning in 30mins>.... but died once... tot no more kukut.. Got ONE more!!!
    you guys still playing the game ah ? when i get back will try try

no quarrel leh... work forever is alot. im just worrying about the silliest reasons... i worry for my home's pc and my bed. that COUSIN of mine gonna stay and accompany my granny. im going with my bro and no one else would be home. she doesnt bathe one .. later i come back my room sure stink like dunno wat..

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    aiyo... dun be like that leh, the ticket would be wasted if you cancel.... go there have a break.... and help me bring back one galah cockatoo leh...
    wasted also like that.. money already spent. i think if i want to save money, should no go instead. i also noe i need a break ah... but i really feel pek chek since ytd's evening ....

eh eh ... i state here 1st hor. i see what i can get.. no promise. dont want to end up more stressed buying things for ppl

he and soma still can show each other whatever they want to show mah

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    you guys still playing the game ah ? when i get back will try try

no quarrel leh... work forever is alot. im just worrying about the silliest reasons... i worry for my home's pc and my bed. that COUSIN of mine gonna stay and accompany my granny. im going with my bro and no one else would be home. she doesnt bathe one .. later i come back my room sure stink like dunno wat..
    ya... still playing the game... i find this game is a good game to reduce stress....

worry about your pc.... pluck out the power supply behind the casing, disconnect the cable inside the casing... remove your harddisk... like that she cannot use liao... and lock your room...

NB!!!

RENO, OLA, MM fiona

FC - dont feel so down...

i also under a lot of stress with one gal gone on long leave...

own work cannot cope, still have to settle her stuff.. stress out...

i also need a break...

wasted also like that.. money already spent. i think if i want to save money, should no go instead. i also noe i need a break ah... but i really feel pek chek since ytd's evening ....

eh eh ... i state here 1st hor. i see what i can get.. no promise. dont want to end up more stressed buying things for ppl
    come on... just joking... it is not possible to bring galah cockatoo back.... please dump toher things aside and just relax and enjoy your trip..!!

ya... still playing the game... i find this game is a good game to reduce stress....

worry about your pc.... pluck out the power supply behind the casing, disconnect the cable inside the casing... remove your harddisk... like that she cannot use liao... and lock your room...
    lately i totally didnt touch my pc games liao... totally no mood also.

actually i told her last weekend not to install things then she said she gonna install maplestory (the game which i HATE) in my pc but would uninstall. the other time she installed some stuffs to mess up my media player liao ...

i dun dare to touch the hardware of my pc... my graphic card got prob. hubby gotten too big liao and it slanted 1 side .. current motherboard cannot support... i think i'll set passwords bah. then FORGET to give her my password lor. my grandma also loves to play around in my room. i went out last weekend and she played with my air con... said she wanted to test my air con then dunno how to off .... really NB ....

he and soma still can show each other whatever they want to show mah
    fiona is a she....i think maybe one of the others can verify...physically or otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    NB!!!

RENO, OLA, MM fiona

i also need a break...
    work is endless.. just do what you can... i nearly cannot get my leave approved. heng my mgr let me off... the rest are protesting leh. my asst mgr dunno joking or wat, asked me last week to email everyone that im going on leave and then im given the ultimum to clear all things before i go. heck care lah... after your colleague comes back, then you go on leave lor... take care fiona...

I didn't know they have such thing going on ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    NB!!!

RENO, OLA, MM fiona

i also need a break...
    how come i kena ?

No need stress lah ... Go there relax ... just bring back a 1D M3 for each of us can already ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

come on... just joking... it is not possible to bring galah cockatoo back.... please dump toher things aside and just relax and enjoy your trip..!!
    i only know cockroach lah... see if sg's custom allow me to bring one imported roach ok

You sure is reduce stress or create more stress when you cannot kill the monster?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    No need stress lah ... Go there relax ... just bring back a 1D M3 for each of us can already ...
    u wait long long

how come i kena ?

eh..you need to go sun your avatar.. i think got a jaundice

mm : just want to 100% female lar.. MM fiona

thanks FC... wish too but sigh too much stuff to settle...

ola - jealous ah?

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast