Newbie here, and would like to pick a dslr to start learning some photography, but not sure on what camera to choose from..
If i'm not wrong, the cheapest is the Nikon D40 & Canon EOS 300D/350D right?
1) Both this cameras i can just purchase and use right? or do i still need to purchase a lens or something?
2) Between these two models which is better?
3) Any other models to recommend in that price range?
4) I saw some dslr on sale in the marketplace, and saw that there's one part where they mention the shutter count, what does that mean?
5) What are the things to take note to take care of the camera?