Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54

Thread: Update on IT Show at Suntec, from 13 to 16 March

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The heart of the Abyss
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    Originally posted by Fella
    Now waaaait a minute... I believe we are talking about different stores here. I bought my 2nd piece @ about 7.45pm, and there were still quite a number of them! The price label is right there on the cf cards. So is the price for the 1GB CF. S$509, no mistake. No need any quotation!
    Hmmm, which store did you buy from? That way, we know which is the cheapest store for 512MB and 1GB! BUY! BUY! BUY!!!

  2. #42

    Default

    Originally posted by Watcher
    Hmmm, which store did you buy from? That way, we know which is the cheapest store for 512MB and 1GB! BUY! BUY! BUY!!!
    Eyuen.

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Originally posted by Watcher
    Hmmm, which store did you buy from? That way, we know which is the cheapest store for 512MB and 1GB! BUY! BUY! BUY!!!
    The cheapest 1GB CF card in the IT Show is the Hagiwara 1GB card sold by M.S. Color at the Canon Booth. I bought one last night at S$379.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Originally posted by EagleKoh
    The cheapest 1GB CF card in the IT Show is the Hagiwara 1GB card sold by M.S. Color at the Canon Booth. I bought one last night at S$379.
    Wow, it's on par with the Microdrive now

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    near e4
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Originally posted by stl
    is the F602Z worth the buy? i think it's $1299... anyone knows what is included in the package?
    i may be wrong, but i thought i saw 1500 ??

  6. #46

    Default

    You have to buy a camera from them than you can get at that price or you have to pay S$800++ for the 1GB Card.

  7. #47

    Default

    Originally posted by EagleKoh
    The cheapest 1GB CF card in the IT Show is the Hagiwara 1GB card sold by M.S. Color at the Canon Booth. I bought one last night at S$379.
    The Hagiwara 1GB card is the V series which is the slower card compare to the Hagiwara Z series. Thats why it is going for that cheap. The Transcend card is a fast 30X card thats why it is selling at $508 inclusive of GST. Unless u are using a high end DSLR or Prosumer camera which can support high write speed otherwise a fast write speed will be useless for camera which can't write that fast in specs.

  8. #48

    Default

    Originally posted by Fella
    Eyuen.
    Eyuen is selling at $508 with GST, i was so surprise. B4 that i ask Memory world and it quote me $550 with GST, both offer 5yrs warranty, so the choice is obvious. Memory world is charging way too much even storage solution in SLS is charging only $515 with GST. I wonder what memory world is thinking!

  9. #49

    Default

    Originally posted by teowws
    Eyuen is selling at $508 with GST, i was so surprise. B4 that i ask Memory world and it quote me $550 with GST, both offer 5yrs warranty, so the choice is obvious. Memory world is charging way too much even storage solution in SLS is charging only $515 with GST. I wonder what memory world is thinking!
    They are selling cheaper Transcend 512MB though.

  10. #50

    Default

    Originally posted by xdivider
    Think canon camera got offer where u buy 1gig at $3-400 for every canon cam bought. Dun blame me if i remember the figure wrong.
    it's $379 !

    BUY! BUY! BUY!


  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    209

    Default

    That very cheap for a 1GB CF

    Originally posted by xmen1977
    it's $379 !

    BUY! BUY! BUY!


  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Originally posted by 1Ds
    You have to buy a camera from them than you can get at that price or you have to pay S$800++ for the 1GB Card.
    Nope. I did not buy any thing other the 1GB card. A receipt with only one item @S$379.

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    Originally posted by iceman
    i may be wrong, but i thought i saw 1500 ??
    nope. it's $1299 last I saw.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  14. #54

    Default

    Anyone took pictures from the IT show? Totally missed it, will appreciate if anyone with pictures (esp of the babes) post a link to their albums here?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •