Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update on IT Show at Suntec, from 13 to 16 March

Originally posted by Fella
    Now waaaait a minute... I believe we are talking about different stores here. I bought my 2nd piece @ about 7.45pm, and there were still quite a number of them! The price label is right there on the cf cards. So is the price for the 1GB CF. S$509, no mistake. No need any quotation!
    Hmmm, which store did you buy from? That way, we know which is the cheapest store for 512MB and 1GB! BUY! BUY! BUY!!!

Originally posted by Watcher
    Hmmm, which store did you buy from? That way, we know which is the cheapest store for 512MB and 1GB! BUY! BUY! BUY!!!
    Eyuen.

Originally posted by Watcher
    The cheapest 1GB CF card in the IT Show is the Hagiwara 1GB card sold by M.S. Color at the Canon Booth. I bought one last night at S$379.

Originally posted by EagleKoh
    The cheapest 1GB CF card in the IT Show is the Hagiwara 1GB card sold by M.S. Color at the Canon Booth. I bought one last night at S$379.
    Wow, it's on par with the Microdrive now

Originally posted by stl
    is the F602Z worth the buy? i think it's $1299... anyone knows what is included in the package?
    i may be wrong, but i thought i saw 1500 ??

You have to buy a camera from them than you can get at that price or you have to pay S$800++ for the 1GB Card.

Originally posted by EagleKoh
    The Hagiwara 1GB card is the V series which is the slower card compare to the Hagiwara Z series. Thats why it is going for that cheap. The Transcend card is a fast 30X card thats why it is selling at $508 inclusive of GST. Unless u are using a high end DSLR or Prosumer camera which can support high write speed otherwise a fast write speed will be useless for camera which can't write that fast in specs.

Originally posted by Fella
    Eyuen.
    Eyuen is selling at $508 with GST, i was so surprise. B4 that i ask Memory world and it quote me $550 with GST, both offer 5yrs warranty, so the choice is obvious. Memory world is charging way too much even storage solution in SLS is charging only $515 with GST. I wonder what memory world is thinking!

Originally posted by teowws
    Eyuen is selling at $508 with GST, i was so surprise. B4 that i ask Memory world and it quote me $550 with GST, both offer 5yrs warranty, so the choice is obvious. Memory world is charging way too much even storage solution in SLS is charging only $515 with GST. I wonder what memory world is thinking!
    They are selling cheaper Transcend 512MB though.

Originally posted by xdivider
    Think canon camera got offer where u buy 1gig at $3-400 for every canon cam bought. Dun blame me if i remember the figure wrong.
    it's $379 !

BUY! BUY! BUY!

That very cheap for a 1GB CF

Originally posted by xmen1977
    it's $379 !

BUY! BUY! BUY!

Originally posted by 1Ds
    You have to buy a camera from them than you can get at that price or you have to pay S$800++ for the 1GB Card.
    Nope. I did not buy any thing other the 1GB card. A receipt with only one item @S$379.

Originally posted by iceman
    i may be wrong, but i thought i saw 1500 ??
    nope. it's $1299 last I saw.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Anyone took pictures from the IT show? Totally missed it, will appreciate if anyone with pictures (esp of the babes) post a link to their albums here?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123