Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 138

Thread: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

  1. #101

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    it's still singapore anyway, how bad can it get in broad daylight. furthermore there are those security cam's in strategic locations.
    Broad daylight can kill somebody.
    Neber read newspaper...murder happens all the time.

    Even in shopping centre, cityhall.
    Full of people.


    Like the police advertisement slogan.
    Low Crime doesn't mean No Crime.


    Aiyah, last few years, those security cams haven't in placed at those strategic areas mah.
    Still in film period...beginning of digital era.


  2. #102
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    If i m not wrong...

    Cameras are not installed at "HoT" spots.

    Won't recommend pointing your cameras at those freelancers or uncles standing by the

    alleys.

    Seriously, if you kena whacked in that area, nobody would dare to lend a hand.

    Drive around the alley, think the vice activities are at ( even or odd number lorongs har ?, lor 10 onwards to 20 ? )

    Surf sammyboy forum for more info. They are the sExperts in that area
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  3. #103
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,338

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    If i m not wrong...

    Cameras are not installed at "HoT" spots.

    Won't recommend pointing your cameras at those freelancers or uncles standing by the

    alleys.

    Seriously, if you kena whacked in that area, nobody would dare to lend a hand.

    Drive around the alley, think the vice activities are at ( even or odd number lorongs har ?, lor 10 onwards to 20 ? )

    Surf sammyboy forum for more info. They are the sExperts in that area
    but but..i want to shoot are the old buildings like temple, associations, mosques...

  4. #104

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    but but..i want to shoot are the old buildings like temple, associations, mosques...
    Maybe if one of us carry a BIG vanguard sheet stating:

    "WE SHOOTING OLD BUILDINGS,

    NOT OKTs AND WORKING GIRLS"


  5. #105
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,338

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Maybe if one of us carry a BIG vanguard sheet stating:

    "WE SHOOTING OLD BUILDINGS,

    NOT OKTs AND WORKING GIRLS"

    good idea....!!!

  6. #106
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    I also want to shoot the old buildings there...

  7. #107

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Anyone thought of shooting the working ladies there? I wanted to try, but somewhat felt that it's alittle against ethics...
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=270526

  8. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    i asked fellow friends to go night shoot... no one reply me...

    but i just wanted to shoot neon lights n long exposure...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  9. #109
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Maybe if one of us carry a BIG vanguard sheet stating:

    "WE SHOOTING OLD BUILDINGS,

    NOT OKTs AND WORKING GIRLS"

    And also:

    WE DON'T HAVE $ TO PAY FOR PLEASURE


  10. #110
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,338

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    i asked fellow friends to go night shoot... no one reply me...

    but i just wanted to shoot neon lights n long exposure...
    i go with u?

  11. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    i asked fellow friends to go night shoot... no one reply me...

    but i just wanted to shoot neon lights n long exposure...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  12. #112

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    And also:

    WE DON'T HAVE $ TO PAY FOR PLEASURE

    And then what, add a few more lines like:

    BUT IF YOU WANT TO TFCD IT IS FINE, SO LONG AS YOU ARE PRETTY

    ?

  13. #113

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    I don't mind shooting in late afternoon and finish the shoot with an evening of makan and laughs. Let's organise one? Weekdays would be better... I am very busy over weekends (contrary to most working people's schedules).

    How how how???

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    *scratches head*

    The lao ah peks may look at you funny though.
    actually, a few years back i was having beef kway teow around dinner time. As u know as it was getting dark, their business also starting to operate.. i was approached by ah beng when he saw my camera bag and tripod.. he asked me am i a reporter from chinese newspapers... ? seems like they are quite nervous to be interviewed of their " exciting lifestyle " in geylang. they may also suspect u are from anti-vice unit.
    Last edited by raincool2005; 12th April 2007 at 02:04 PM.

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    i go with u?
    can! Female shoot mayb look more like reporter than pleasure-seeker...

    Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    I don't mind shooting in late afternoon and finish the shoot with an evening of makan and laughs. Let's organise one? Weekdays would be better... I am very busy over weekends (contrary to most working people's schedules).

    How how how???
    i free next tuesday...cuz i took leave...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  16. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    i asked fellow friends to go night shoot... no one reply me...

    but i just wanted to shoot neon lights n long exposure...
    I can shoot some neon lights and post here tonight, provided the weather is clear.

  17. #117
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,338

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    next tuesday workday for me leh..

    i can come and join u guys for dinner lor...say 5pm i can reach..

  18. #118
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,338

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    actually, a few years back i was having beef kway teow around dinner time. As u know as it was getting dark, their business also starting to operate.. i was approached by ah beng when he saw my camera bag and tripod.. he asked me am i a reporter from chinese newspapers... ? seems like they are quite nervous to be interviewed of their " exciting lifestyle " in geylang. they may also suspect u are from anti-vice unit.
    no lah...where got anti-vice take photos and go eat beef kway teow one...

  19. #119

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Basket, let me arrange for some angmoh photographer and nice model to do a shoot there... then make some Sammyboy tee shirt, confirm we get red carpet treatment over there... all the guys get Gold Card and the ladies, well, you will never know...

    Point is, the pimps are robbing us of the chance to shoot the heritage in Geylang. Have to be innovative lah...

  20. #120

    Default Re: Why no one mention go shooting @ Geylang?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    can! Female shoot mayb look more like reporter than pleasure-seeker...



    i free next tuesday...cuz i took leave...
    Can only make it after 23rd Apr. Overseas now.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •