Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 172

Thread: Something for Newbies

  1. #21
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    PE, if you don't mind, I will link this to my section and encourage some of the folks to join in ok? There are quite a number of new photographers in that section.
    By all means, a s long as it do not look like we are guilty of spamming

  2. #22

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    super newbie tooo

    1) kapooh/karen
    2) jusnapit
    3) wen

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    495

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    wah.. this is really good... upz for u!
    i wanna go, but muz check if i'm free, and i need to buy my camera..
    just a qn though.. understand it's a sharing session, will there be time for a little practical?
    really need to improve my composition...
    Canon EOS 30D w/ grip 580EX, Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8, EF-S 10-22mm
    :bsmilie:

  4. #24

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    It will be conducted at a studio in 23 Tessensohn Road
    Pax: 10 newbies
    Camera: Digicam, no SLR, Med Format etc
    Brand Any Brand (Yes not confined to Nikon - please bring your manual along)
    Date and Time 27 Apr (To Be Confirmed) 5.30pm to 9pm

    sorry to ask....
    wat u mean is dslr newbies not allowed to join??
    a bit blur here...
    thanks if anyone can clarify...

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    Hi PE, for a good cause. If you need anymore help, I'll be glad to help.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    765

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by absoluthal View Post
    It will be conducted at a studio in 23 Tessensohn Road
    Pax: 10 newbies
    Camera: Digicam, no SLR, Med Format etc
    Brand Any Brand (Yes not confined to Nikon - please bring your manual along)
    Date and Time 27 Apr (To Be Confirmed) 5.30pm to 9pm

    sorry to ask....
    wat u mean is dslr newbies not allowed to join??
    a bit blur here...
    thanks if anyone can clarify...
    SLR, medium formats belong to film cameras. DSLR is a digicam. So DSLR newbies are allowed.

    Too bad its limited to 10 pax. Else I will certainly want to join too.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by cantaresg View Post
    SLR, medium formats belong to film cameras. DSLR is a digicam. So DSLR newbies are allowed.

    Too bad its limited to 10 pax. Else I will certainly want to join too.
    thanks for the reply....
    will check my schedule tomorow...

  8. #28
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by cantaresg View Post
    SLR, medium formats belong to film cameras. DSLR is a digicam. So DSLR newbies are allowed.

    Too bad its limited to 10 pax. Else I will certainly want to join too.
    Clarification, I also meant DSLR.

    Generally, DSLR user would have already know the very basic. Lets keep it basic and simple for entry level users who are keen to learn.

    Thanks for the understanding

  9. #29
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by Adelfin View Post
    wah.. this is really good... upz for u!
    i wanna go, but muz check if i'm free, and i need to buy my camera..
    just a qn though.. understand it's a sharing session, will there be time for a little practical?
    really need to improve my composition...
    No need to rush to buy I will see if I can get a few digicam from Nikon to loan for these few session. But again this session is not confined to one brand except it is easy for me to approach the staff there.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    upzz for chngpe01
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    495

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    Clarification, I also meant DSLR.

    Generally, DSLR user would have already know the very basic. Lets keep it basic and simple for entry level users who are keen to learn.

    Thanks for the understanding
    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    No need to rush to buy I will see if I can get a few digicam from Nikon to loan for these few session. But again this session is not confined to one brand except it is easy for me to approach the staff there.
    ohh.. in that case i'll give it a pass first... let the really new people join..
    i was using a 350D.. then sold it for a 30D, but since my lens is now being serviced, I haven't had a reason to buy a camera yet..
    Canon EOS 30D w/ grip 580EX, Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8, EF-S 10-22mm
    :bsmilie:

  12. #32
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    Welome aboard

    Lets make it on Sat at 10am. Sat 28.
    Program will have the makan later
    This session will not be a typical "teaching" session but more of interactive sharing.

    Microcosm and a few Superusers and friends will around to help out.

    So far we have 3 members. Don't be shy, I know it will be a good experience

    1) kapooh/karen
    2) jusnapit
    1) kapooh/karen
    2) jusnapit
    3) LotusFairy (my Nikon SD slot is working fine liao)

  13. #33

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    noob here ... i wanna to join ... what time lesson end ? hehe i have classes in the afternoon ..
    Sometimes it is better to lose and do the right thing than to win and do the wrong thing.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    1) kapooh/karen
    2) jusnapit
    3) wen
    4) plsoong (i'm quite a newbie when it comes to composition....)

  15. #35

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    1) kapooh/karen
    2) jusnapit
    3) wen
    4) plsoong (i'm quite a newbie when it comes to composition....)
    5) coolpix7900

  16. #36

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    1) kapooh/karen
    2) jusnapit
    3) wen
    4) plsoong (i'm quite a newbie when it comes to composition....)
    5) coolpix7900
    6) gil

  17. #37

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    me newbie too. can i join?

    1) kapooh/karen
    2) jusnapit
    3) wen
    4) plsoong (i'm quite a newbie when it comes to composition....)
    5) coolpix7900
    6) gil
    7) crabball

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    The Guilin of Spore
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    add me add me!

    1) kapooh/karen
    2) jusnapit
    3) wen
    4) plsoong (i'm quite a newbie when it comes to composition....)
    5) coolpix7900
    6) gil
    7) crabball
    8) cjl

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In a not so green world!! :(
    Posts
    567

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    And me too...!

    1) kapooh/karen
    2) jusnapit
    3) wen
    4) plsoong (i'm quite a newbie when it comes to composition....)
    5) coolpix7900
    6) gil
    7) crabball
    8) cjl
    9) daydreamz

  20. #40

    Default Re: Something for Newbies

    alamak... i'm even worse then a newbie... wanna join also no chance... end work at 6.30pm... so sad le..
    :cool: D90, AFS 18-55mm

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •