Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Snapshots of my new ride.....

  1. #1

    Default Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Err....well, not exactly 'new'... been 4 months old n till today den got time to shoot some newbie car photos...

    Man... shooting cars are really tough! Still processing the complete car shots... Here are some abstract to start off...


    Exterior01


    Steering


    Momo gearknob & handbrake

  2. #2

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....


    Dashboard


    Sideskirt


    Exterior02

    For your viewing pleasure.

    Jon

  3. #3

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Nice! Care to share what settings were the pictures taken with and how you processed them?

    I'm interested in taking such photos for my own car and I'm sure I can learn a lot from you!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    These are nice shots of your car imho.
    Good enough for editorial use if not too finicky yeah?

    Some nitpickings would be the HDB reflection on the emblem and wide-angle distortion of the car's bonnet shape... kinda too round like a Daihatsu Copen's bonnet? abstract yes, but i do like these

  5. #5

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes187 View Post
    Nice! Care to share what settings were the pictures taken with and how you processed them?

    I'm interested in taking such photos for my own car and I'm sure I can learn a lot from you!
    Hi,

    I shot the photos in RAW and edited them in PS. Most of the pics shot in F8 as it was a bright sunny day. Nothing special abt it!

    Quote Originally Posted by s1762 View Post
    These are nice shots of your car imho.
    Good enough for editorial use if not too finicky yeah?

    Some nitpickings would be the HDB reflection on the emblem and wide-angle distortion of the car's bonnet shape... kinda too round like a Daihatsu Copen's bonnet? abstract yes, but i do like these
    Yeah... Noticed the reflections too but... say liao mah... it's snapshots! Keke... Was a 20mins job... maybe i'll bring my ride to a nicer place next time for a re-shoot... But hey! thanks for viewing!

    Cheers!
    Jon

  6. #6

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    nice. you bring out the mazda 3 style.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Oulu, Finland, Finland
    Posts
    6,299

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    huh?!! what newbie?! excellent feel!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    nice. you bring out the mazda 3 style.
    Yo... U driving a m3 too?

    Quote Originally Posted by drumma View Post
    huh?!! what newbie?! excellent feel!
    Thanks thanks.... newbie attempt.....

  9. #9

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....


    you really know how to bring out the majestic feeling of a 4 wheeler....
    its the classy feeling that you have captured well and protrayed out brilliantly....

    btw, how come your pics can be so sharp?
    can share what lens and what camera body are you using?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Quote Originally Posted by richliow View Post

    you really know how to bring out the majestic feeling of a 4 wheeler....
    its the classy feeling that you have captured well and protrayed out brilliantly....

    btw, how come your pics can be so sharp?
    can share what lens and what camera body are you using?
    Hihi,

    Thanks for e kind comments. Errr.... I'm using a D2Hs, 17-35mm & 14mm.

    Cheerios,
    Jon

  11. #11

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Quote Originally Posted by arttl View Post
    Hihi,

    Thanks for e kind comments. Errr.... I'm using a D2Hs, 17-35mm & 14mm.

    Cheerios,
    Jon


    whats a 17-35mm & 14mm?
    is it a width angle lens?

  12. #12

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    good enough for those showroom brouchers.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Quote Originally Posted by richliow View Post
    whats a 17-35mm & 14mm?
    is it a width angle lens?
    Yes.... Both are wide angle lenses....

  14. #14

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Nice!

    Where did you get the MOMO stuff? Miki Marketing?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    69

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Bro, would you mind uploading a wallpaper version(1280 x 1024) of the last photo? Would very much like it as my wallpaper!

    I'm fine with watermarks/signature/whatever if it's done nicely! Haha.

    Thanks in advance!

  16. #16

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    I like the feel I get from your shots .... excellent series

  17. #17

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoomzoom View Post
    Nice!

    Where did you get the MOMO stuff? Miki Marketing?
    Hi,

    Nopez.... Got them fr JDM...

    Quote Originally Posted by tomism View Post
    Bro, would you mind uploading a wallpaper version(1280 x 1024) of the last photo? Would very much like it as my wallpaper!

    I'm fine with watermarks/signature/whatever if it's done nicely! Haha.

    Thanks in advance!
    Sure, my pleasre. Let me get it done when i'm back home. Thanks viewing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leinaj View Post
    I like the feel I get from your shots .... excellent series
    Thanks thanks....

  18. #18

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Quote Originally Posted by s1762 View Post
    Some nitpickings would be the HDB reflection on the emblem
    i think the reflection of the buildings are ok. it can cast an urban feel like "car in a big city"

  19. #19

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    dude,

    i've got a similar momo handbrake model but a different gear stick model.

    unfortunately, i'll be changing my ride in 1-2mths time and i've actually got a momo exhaust tip which i'm looking to sell.

    http://www.99pline.com/images/Exhaus...%20OvalMED.jpg

    wanna complete your momo look? pm or sms me at 96-66-67-13

    cheers and enjoy your SP

  20. #20

    Default Re: Snapshots of my new ride.....

    Quote Originally Posted by planetg View Post
    dude,

    i've got a similar momo handbrake model but a different gear stick model.

    unfortunately, i'll be changing my ride in 1-2mths time and i've actually got a momo exhaust tip which i'm looking to sell.

    http://www.99pline.com/images/Exhaus...%20OvalMED.jpg

    wanna complete your momo look? pm or sms me at 96-66-67-13

    cheers and enjoy your SP
    Thanks for e offer but i've already got an exhaust tip already!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •