Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: YOUR daily rants!

  1. #21

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO View Post
    well pple don't put indicator becos of what i mentioned. pple don't give way IF they know you are coming in.

    if they dunno u're coming in, they won't have time to make sure you don't. and that makes it unsafe, which is in the first place why we should indicate, it's safer.

    lppl i say.

    so now, i just use "who's balls bigger" attitude lor. u want u bang, if not u brake.

    so far no accidents.

    for the record : i ALWAYS indicate changing lanes (and turning) unless there's really no cars behind me for a reasonable distance (or at my blind spots).
    This sort of things takes skill one. This is what I do, always work.

    Turning, always indicate. No problem one.

    Filtering lane is always the problem. I'll just follow traffic / slow down if needed, checking my side mirrors at the same time. Once got enough gap, accelerate + indicator on at the same time. Move out and continue accelerate/brake to meet the speed of the new lane. But always make sure got enough space for the car behind to brake before you move out.

  2. #22

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    MoodsMM

    A little discomfort could be a reminder to understand the suffering He went thru. Maybe that was one of your messages for Easter.


    My rant: None as life is like walking on roses.

    My joy: Happy to see so many people getting pay rise. Seems like April is a happy month.

  3. #23

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    When I say thank you, I don't expect something back :-), at least I did my best and that's what it is about.........

    what the other person does (or does not) is not my problem

    HS
    Well, it's one thing to be rude, it's another thing to get paid to be nice to customer and yet still behave rudely. The context here is that people make a living in the service industry, they ought to do what they are paid for.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    singapura
    Posts
    241

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    Quote Originally Posted by manx View Post
    My turn.

    WTF is BMTC doing to REC nowadays? F-king rec come unit act big f-k in front of sgt. cb.....
    serious eh?? nowadays recruits so jialat eh? back during my days recruits were not even given the simpliest priviledge known as "rights" haha...

  5. #25

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    MoodsMM

    A little discomfort could be a reminder to understand the suffering He went thru. Maybe that was one of your messages for Easter.

    .
    hope so!


    My rant(with regards to Ah_Seng's post):
    For anything more than $1.20/hour, singaporeans still pull a long face to work.
    My monthly visits to the orthodontist have become such a chore.

    For anything like $1.20 a DAY, i think the everyone in Myanmar will be more than happy to.
    Models available for commercials, events, shows and shoots!

  6. #26

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO View Post
    well pple don't put indicator becos of what i mentioned. pple don't give way IF they know you are coming in.

    if they dunno u're coming in, they won't have time to make sure you don't. and that makes it unsafe, which is in the first place why we should indicate, it's safer.

    lppl i say.

    so now, i just use "who's balls bigger" attitude lor. u want u bang, if not u brake.

    so far no accidents.

    for the record : i ALWAYS indicate changing lanes (and turning) unless there's really no cars behind me for a reasonable distance (or at my blind spots).
    eh joho! Does big balls come with big cars? haha! maybe that's why?
    Models available for commercials, events, shows and shoots!

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    i always indicate my intention regardless if there is any car behind. good habit.

    i always hate car filtering without signal. i will however slow down for car signalling to filter.
    do not promote the habit of not signalling... not all drivers are bad.

  8. #28
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,487

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoodsMM View Post
    eh joho! Does big balls come with big cars? haha! maybe that's why?


    that's why i always lose, don't manage to get in till desparation sets in....

  9. #29
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,487

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    Quote Originally Posted by manx View Post
    This sort of things takes skill one. This is what I do, always work.

    Turning, always indicate. No problem one.

    Filtering lane is always the problem. I'll just follow traffic / slow down if needed, checking my side mirrors at the same time. Once got enough gap, accelerate + indicator on at the same time. Move out and continue accelerate/brake to meet the speed of the new lane. But always make sure got enough space for the car behind to brake before you move out.
    thanx for the tip

  10. #30

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    My daily rant:
    i took a cab, wanna avoid the $2.00 surcharge, i dialled the 1711 operator.
    (very kiam i know but money not easy to earn! )

    Confirmed that it's 8.03pm, then i flagged a cab.
    Halfway thru the journey.. i noticed the LED display... with...

    $2.00
    Models available for commercials, events, shows and shoots!

  11. #31

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    Here's my rant.

    MY BLOODY MAHA BATTERY CHARGER JUST DID A LITTLE PUFF EXPLOSION AND BLEW.

    GAHHHHHHH. Now I have to go to EastGear!

  12. #32

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Here's my rant.

    MY BLOODY MAHA BATTERY CHARGER JUST DID A LITTLE PUFF EXPLOSION AND BLEW.

    GAHHHHHHH. Now I have to go to EastGear!
    OI !
    SAMA SAMA!
    My duracell batteries did a mini explosion in my IR trigger. -.-
    i even took a pic of it, ready to complain, if my trigger go bonkers.
    LOL.
    Models available for commercials, events, shows and shoots!

  13. #33

    Default Re: YOUR daily rants!

    =(
    Replaced it today.. =D

    Luckily it's one-to-one exchange still, or I would definitely force my hand and get them to replace it anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •