Thread: Real Player For Tungsten T Released

Default Real Player For Tungsten T Released

Real Player for the Tungsten T has been unofficially uploaded onto Real's website. Download a copy here

Thanks Jason...

how does it compare to AeroPlayer or Pocket Tunes?
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Aero player serving me very well leh..

does REAL player for T|T support .oog/.mp3/.wma formats???

Can play even running other apps. and it's free

tried this afternoon, have yet to find any problem... will see whether can I spot anymore tonight... on my way home...

This is my latest and only equipment

- Canon Prima Super 90 Wide Point & Shoot Camera
    Last edited by ivor; 12th March 2003 at 05:10 PM.

So, has anyone found anything/bugs?

How is the power consumption while using RP to play music on the T|T? Was mentioned that it produces better sound quality, is it true?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

As far as my ears are concern, the sound is the same... it is your built-in speaker that produce the sound... On earpieces, which I am using the Sony Fontopia MDR-EX70LD, don't really find any diff in the sound between the 2 apps...

As for batt consumption wise, the RealPlayer 'eat' up more batt than the AeroPlayer, as the light is always on, and I don't seem to be able to find the option to disable the light... But for the case of the AeroPlayer, there is an option to turn off the screen while the player plays...

Did a little test, where I launched RealPlayer first, playing a song, then AeroPlayer playing the same song, the m550 gone boom boom... It seems to me that the RealPlayer takes up more processing power than the AeroPlayer. (And of course, this is just my 2 cents opinion.)

Of course, the RealPlayer has better interface compare to AeroPlayer, but that's about all it has... This morning, I still switch back to AeroPlayer for MP3...

Originally posted by ivor
    As far as my ears are concern, the sound is the same... it is your built-in speaker that produce the sound... On earpieces, which I am using the Sony Fontopia MDR-EX70LD, don't really find any diff in the sound between the 2 apps...

As for batt consumption wise, the RealPlayer 'eat' up more batt than the AeroPlayer, as the light is always on, and I don't seem to be able to find the option to disable the light... But for the case of the AeroPlayer, there is an option to turn off the screen while the player plays...

Did a little test, where I launched RealPlayer first, playing a song, then AeroPlayer playing the same song, the m550 gone boom boom... It seems to me that the RealPlayer takes up more processing power than the AeroPlayer. (And of course, this is just my 2 cents opinion.)

Of course, the RealPlayer has better interface compare to AeroPlayer, but that's about all it has... This morning, I still switch back to AeroPlayer for MP3...
    Thanks for the feedback mate.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

ahhh.. now I know.. okie.. Aeroplayer is still my preferred player