Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: on Flash techniques

Originally posted by reignman77
    mpenza

those are SAMPLES of what i have use... not combination that is a MUST to follow...
    I know lah. As said, it might be confusing to some people who didn't know where you're coming from.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    I know lah. As said, it might be confusing to some people who didn't know where you're coming from.
    does that means that we must have a minutes to record down JUST TO LET OTHER understand what we are talking about...???

this is a forum... not an E-teaching centre....
    Last edited by reignman77; 21st March 2003 at 04:34 PM.

Originally posted by vince123123
    that doesn't detract from the point that a +2 compensation will be in effect a +0 should u be in the situation where you reuqire a flash extender.
    then, buy 1 for me... why talking so much....???

use what ever u have.... u keep buying this and that, in the end, u have to BUY a BIG bag to load all these... just becuse U BOUGHT ALL this "white elephant" and u don't know when to use it...

so may i ask, what are the NEEDED equipment MUST i buy to make my photography easier... flash extender just to shoot far away shot,etc.... instead of making use of what is install in the camera (flash exposure compensation)... turing a knob and pressing few buttons is easier than to PUT on an extender... what do u think... JUDGE VINCE

for me... the lesser the better... make use of what i have...
    also, its a "paying" hobby... is there a need to BUY so many thing to use, in the end, no incoming cash...???

Emotions have been running too high. I'll close the thread.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234