Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2007 FORMULA 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix. (8 Apr.)

Default Re: 2007 FORMULA 1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix. (8 Apr.)

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Have a feeling that Ferrari would bounce back next weekend at Bahrain. Hope that I am wrong...
    Bro ... 6 more days!!!

GO FERRARI GO!!!

For a Ferrari fan, it was a bloody disappointing race. Especially after the high of qualifying.
    I think overall, McLaren had an excellent package. The start was perfect for McLarens - by the first corner itself (from where I was watching the race), they took the lead and sped away. Ferrari had no answer except for a couple of tries by Massa before he made his mistake.

Not much overtaking and the field was nicely spread out.

Will post some photos later after I sort through the hundreds of photos I shot over the 2 days.

Bloody hot and humid days in Sepang. Got roasted, cooked and baked.

The best views and the best location to shoot the cars has to be the K1 grandstand. The cars really slow down at Turn 1. Even the lower tiers have unobstructed views - except for the odd spectator who wants to have the view all to himself/herself by going and standing near the railing in front. Pissed me off a couple of times. These are really inconsiderate people.

I do hope that Ferrari bounces back in time for the race at Bahrain.

2 races - 2 podium finishes. Hamilton has to be the new star of F1.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

In the post-race interview, Kimi was commenting that he is disappointed with the race as some 'restrictions' were placed. It is believed that the revs were limited in order for the 2 cars to complete the whole race. Since they will be starting the 3rd race with a brand new engine, i am sure they will be performing much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Redstar202 View Post
    In the post-race interview, Kimi was commenting that he is disappointed with the race as some 'restrictions' were placed. It is believed that the revs were limited in order for the 2 cars to complete the whole race. Since they will be starting the 3rd race with a brand new engine, i am sure they will be performing much better.

Yeah, I read that too. If that is true, then there is a serious reliability issue with the Ferrari engines. One race good, next race limit the revs. Sad.
    Hoping for a better race in Bahrain.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234