Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rejection...

Default Rejection...

Some model wannabe approached me for TFCDs... But upon seeing their pic, I seriously think that they do not have wat it takes to be a model.

Well, tell me, how to reject them? Not trying to boost bout my photography skills, I'm just some third-rated photographer, but I seriously don't wish to waste my shutter count and time on them...

Default Re: Rejection...

hmmm...

just dun reply them lor.... aiyoh...

of say that you can only take a few good ones.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.............if you can make her look good on a picture, you are a very good photographer!!! :-)
    See it as a challenge?

HS

Quote Originally Posted by PacksOfLies View Post
    Some model wannabe approached me for TFCDs... But upon seeing their pic, I seriously think that they do not have wat it takes to be a model.

Well, tell me, how to reject them? Not trying to boost bout my photography skills, I'm just some third-rated photographer, but I seriously don't wish to waste my shutter count and time on them...
    2 ways...

1) dun waste everybody's time

2) i am busy...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    hmmm...

i think TS is a famous person here... else won't be creating a clone here...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

hmmm...

I can't even take a few good ones...Got bombed big time always...

Theories are theories... Keep bombing me with theories... Well, they all make sense, but I see many pic posted here, not many seems ok to me either...

Back to topic, I just want to get across the message "you dun have the quality, stop dreaming! Being a model is not something you can do by training or something..."

if your intention is only shooting pretty faces, than you skill will not improve.

Not all model are perfect, even the pros models, shooting plain jane will make you work harder.

If you don't want to shoot for them, just say "no and thank you". every people have to learn how to reject others and handle rejections.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i think TS is a famous person here... else won't be creating a clone here...
    Famous? No, I ain't any professional photographer holding big mama lense who can produce pictures that worth alot... I'm just a poor student holding on to some cheapo camera hoping to be someone famous...

I can't even take a few good ones...Got bombed big time always...

Theories are theories... Keep bombing me with theories... Well, they all make sense, but I see many pic posted here, not many seems ok to me either...

Back to topic, I just want to get across the message "you dun have the quality, stop dreaming! Being a model is not something you can do by training or something..."
    well... my way of doing things would be not to reply them....

actually. quality cannot be judged or benchmarked by you alone. maybe u can get another one of your buddies to check them out.. if they really cmi. den at least you know you made a correct decision.

theories are theories. yes. they are the important. but well... theories are there to back you up when you need them. most of the time, its the experience and know-how hands on that makes a difference.

no point knowing it all and not able to produce something good. after all. its all about experience. keep shooting and u see the improvements.

Being a model is not something natural. but she/ he needs to be trained and exposed to many training sessions, walking the catwalk and etc... some have the "talent" to learn fast. but it doesnt mean they have the talent to be a model.

Famous? No, I ain't any professional photographer holding big mama lense who can produce pictures that worth alot... I'm just a poor student holding on to some cheapo camera hoping to be someone famous...
    So you are the legendary " Student" ah ??

vince123123
    Guests

That doesn't quite explain the allegation of a clone account.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    if your intention is only shooting pretty faces, than you skill will not improve.

Not all model are perfect, even the pros models, shooting plain jane will make you work harder.

If you don't want to shoot for them, just say "no and thank you". every people have to learn how to reject others and handle rejections.
    That's not the point... I just want them to understand that being a model isn't as easy as they think... I see that there are too many model wannabes (and well, pro photog wannas including myself) these days... Well, for practice, maybe shoot them, entertain them for awhile, yes... But they definitely can make it to portfolio standards...

So you are the legendary " Student" ah ??
    oooh... Welcome Student Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    oooh... Welcome Student Back!!!
    hahahaa......

wheres DP.......

i hear arty's is going to fire in here soon..... i am recon unit . time to siam siam siam !

YOU'RE A STUDENT!

WOOHOO!

fatalerrortime

you are student har?

so all the models approached you are not arty farty enough?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Blog Entries

don't want to waste shutter count?
    wow that is a strange concept ...

making a beautiful look good is not difficult
    making a normal looking person look good on the other hand ... takes real skills

and these skills will make you some money

三级?

DCA: your expertise.. i think he need your art direction lah..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    三级?

DCA: your expertise.. i think he need your art direction lah..
    hiak hiak...

I saw a What the duck comic strip and thought it will better explain myself... Can't find it at the moment...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast