Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 211

Thread: New to K100D

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    1,199

    Default New to K100D

    Guys, I had bought a K100D kit.

    Hope to learn more from you guys

    Btw, I must say a big "Thank You" to longko as he had given me many advises
    Last edited by NoMoney; 3rd April 2007 at 10:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Balestier
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoney View Post
    Guys, I had bought a K100D kit.

    Hope to learn more from you guys

    Btw, I must say a big "Thank You" to longko as he had given me many advises
    Welcome to Pentax I only share my limited knowledge only. Your K100D price really good

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: New to K100D

    another new pentaxian. Welcome!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,136

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Feel free to post and ask for help! Don't be shy!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Thanks

    Hope to meet you guys in person and learn from you guys soon!

  6. #6

    Default Re: New to K100D

    How much you get it for?
    Looking at it too. But can't get right now. =( Grats, btw!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Erm... Is it suitable to post the price here?

    Got from OP today after 3 days of waiting. Got for $860 which is a China Set. A international warrenty card is being issued without stamped. But they told me if anything happen, I can bring back to them.

    I also saw D40X being sold at the price of $1250... Sorry to mention Nikon here

    In addition to the 100D kit, I also got a Hoya UV filter for $8 (Cheap?)

  8. #8

    Default Re: New to K100D

    WAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

    *starts calculating money*

    Thanks for the info! You have give me new-found purpose in life (and work)!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Hope you will get yours soon.

    I also saved up for quite a long time as I am still studying... Now a big hole in my account

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Balestier
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    WAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

    *starts calculating money*

    Thanks for the info! You have give me new-found purpose in life (and work)!
    K100D is a good deal. Paying a prosumer price for a DSLR that allows SR on MF lens.

  11. #11

    Default Re: New to K100D

    wow! that's a really good price! Only concern is the warranty, thought...if you need some adjustments or cleaning done, will Shriro entertain your international warranty?

    In anycase, welcome to another pentaxian...enjoy your K100D...I am...!

  12. #12

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Probably not, should be grey set.

    But it's new leh. Very good price!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,136

    Default Re: New to K100D

    I'm trying to find a *istDS as a backup body, but so far no luck, not even OP is able to help me...

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Balestier
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    wow! that's a really good price! Only concern is the warranty, thought...if you need some adjustments or cleaning done, will Shriro entertain your international warranty?

    In anycase, welcome to another pentaxian...enjoy your K100D...I am...!
    Shriro will entertain. I'd checked with them before. OP should be able to arrange for international warranty since they should be authorised Pentax dealer in China.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Balestier
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    I'm trying to find a *istDS as a backup body, but so far no luck, not even OP is able to help me...
    Time for LBA

  16. #16

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Quote Originally Posted by longko View Post
    Shriro will entertain. I'd checked with them before. OP should be able to arrange for international warranty since they should be authorised Pentax dealer in China.
    O
    M
    G

    *runs downstairs to start hunting for dollar bills that might be lying around*

    That's great news to people like me.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,136

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Quote Originally Posted by longko View Post
    Time for LBA
    I already completed my lens collection, LBA won't kill my wallet anymore!

  18. #18

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    I'm trying to find a *istDS as a backup body, but so far no luck, not even OP is able to help me...
    I saw 2 sets previously at the TCW opp peninsula.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,136

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    I saw 2 sets previously at the TCW opp peninsula.
    I will not mention the price, but what they tried to quote me even after bargaining is unreasonable...

  20. #20

    Default Re: New to K100D

    Quote Originally Posted by longko View Post
    Time for LBA
    I'm really bad at this...apart from it being an old harddisk partition format, what is LBA?

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •