Thread: Do you get affected by sudden group upgrades?

Smile Do you get affected by sudden group upgrades?

Just need to hear some views....

This is being really honest.

Do clubsnappers get affected by sudden mass upgrades? Or calls by people on new stuff like the Canon 10D? It hits you to realise the equipment you have bought may depreciate badly and the new stuff....it gets to one like disease.

I love the discussion at clubsnap...but sometimes, I hate all the upgrading talk here. It can't be helped sometimes when you are at 'home' and all these threads come on.

Anyone want to voice their views....need people with lots of discipline and people who resist all the talks around.

A sense of security on what you bought...know what I mean?

Default Re: Do you get affected by sudden group upgrades?

Skip the current round of upgrades, then when newer and better technology are released in the next season at a cheaper price, its your turn to be giving pressure to the rest of the group

Originally posted by NorthernLights

I love the discussion at clubsnap...but sometimes, I hate all the upgrading talk here. It can't be helped sometimes when you are at 'home' and all these threads come on.

Anyone want to voice their views....need people with lots of discipline and people who resist all the talks around.

Hand all your earning to your beloved.. then no more $$ to upgrade.

Or buy a Hassy.. dun need to upgrade for a long time..

I think we should be more focussed on taking better pictures than worry about the never ending cycle of upgrading.

It's fairly easy.. after all, photography is a hobby, your hobby, right? So shoot for yourself, buy for yourself, and basically live your own life according to your own terms, not to what wankers think.

Originally posted by NorthernLights
    Just need to hear some views....

This is being really honest.

Do clubsnappers get affected by sudden mass upgrades? Or calls by people on new stuff like the Canon 10D? It hits you to realise the equipment you have bought may depreciate badly and the new stuff....it gets to one like disease.

Hi TIm,

Spend your time on shooting more, instead of thinking what a 10D can do.

Some advice from a friend.

well i seem to be part of a group downgrade of D100s and S2 Pros, so mabbe it doesn't just need to be new equipments...

S2Pro considered down grade meh?

I happen to like that camera alot.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"