Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Virus On MSN!

  1. #1

    Default Virus On MSN!

    I got this virus on msn. Not to sure wat it is but it keeps sending my contacts links and their computers would be infected! Anyone know how 2 fix it?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by And-s0n View Post
    I got this virus on msn. Not to sure wat it is but it keeps sending my contacts links and their computers would be infected! Anyone know how 2 fix it?
    worm, not virus
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    worm, not virus
    sorry.. ot a bit..

    wat is win32cd/vb ?

    should be a worm rite ??

    how to 'kill' it ?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    sorry.. ot a bit..

    wat is win32cd/vb ?

    should be a worm rite ??

    how to 'kill' it ?
    i use kaspersky auto neutralize...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    worm, not virus
    ok. i abit computer illierate. Cant tell. U know how 2 fix it? Ive tried countless scans...

  6. #6

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i use kaspersky auto neutralize...
    this is a paid service ??

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by And-s0n View Post
    ok. i abit computer illierate. Cant tell. U know how 2 fix it? Ive tried countless scans...
    tried Windows XP system restore?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    tried Windows XP system restore?
    just did. not to sure if it worked though...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    this is a paid service ??
    its a software... i just bought 12 license last week.

    you can download the trial version consist of 1 month free usage, after that i will cease to use, and you have to buy the full license.

    1 year is approx 75bucks, 2 year is about 150, i bought in bulk so 76 bucks around there for 2 years.

    just 5 license will entitle you to the offer.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    its a software... i just bought 12 license last week.

    you can download the trial version consist of 1 month free usage, after that i will cease to use, and you have to buy the full license.

    1 year is approx 75bucks, 2 year is about 150, i bought in bulk so 76 bucks around there for 2 years.

    just 5 license will entitle you to the offer.
    ok.. will go try the trial versions...

    thanks DCA..

  11. #11

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    its a software... i just bought 12 license last week.

    you can download the trial version consist of 1 month free usage, after that i will cease to use, and you have to buy the full license.

    1 year is approx 75bucks, 2 year is about 150, i bought in bulk so 76 bucks around there for 2 years.

    just 5 license will entitle you to the offer.

    jus wan to ask again..

    Kaspersky Anti Virus 6.0 = SGD 76.79
    Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 = SGD 127.98

    i assume these are 1 yr..

    if buy, which is better ??

  12. #12

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    It is FAKE MSN?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    jus wan to ask again..

    Kaspersky Anti Virus 6.0 = SGD 76.79
    Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 = SGD 127.98

    i assume these are 1 yr..

    if buy, which is better ??
    Internet Security, can block spam and hackers.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    jus wan to ask again..

    Kaspersky Anti Virus 6.0 = SGD 76.79
    Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 = SGD 127.98

    i assume these are 1 yr..

    if buy, which is better ??
    Both are different product and have different function. Buy both if you need.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    SengKang
    Posts
    628

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    is the worm the one trying to send u a 'photo album'?

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    for those interested in getting antivirus software http://www.bitdefender.com.sg/
    one of the highest rated anti virus software from many website including cnet and many others...

  17. #17

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    is the worm the one trying to send u a 'photo album'?
    me ??

    no leh..

    out of sudden, the Liveonecare pop out say got this..

  18. #18

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    is the worm the one trying to send u a 'photo album'?
    Yea! thats the one!

  19. #19

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    woah. getting more and more serious. so many of my contacts keep sending me photo albums.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Virus On MSN!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    woah. getting more and more serious. so many of my contacts keep sending me photo albums.
    I know! Now i don even go online scared i send it out to my friends. hopefully a way to remove it is out soon..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •