Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you think technology had turn against us?

Default Re: Do you think technology had turn against us?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    People will start taking photos of themselves when there's nothing left to take.

See, models!
    Please supply link to your self-portraits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Please supply link to your self-portraits.
    Your wish my command.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/20...besity0817.jpg

Enjoy!

One day the technologists in Canon and Nikon will produce a camera that has a human body temperature.

Its titanium body is coved with synthetic human skin.

when a photographer produces a good photo the camera vibrates in his hands giving out small screams in ecstasy from a miniature speaker at the side.

Now that's technology.

Deregistered

Are you from year 2007 or 1980? or Stone Age.....caveman????

And also how can it possible for you to reply this thread without a computer???

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    Yes. tech brings us the convenience. But dun rely on them. ...hee hee. I can live without all the machines u mentioned here.

One day the technologists in Canon and Nikon will produce a camera that has a human body temperature.

when a photographer produces a good photo the camera vibrates in his hands giving out small screams in ecstasy from a miniature speaker at the side.

Now that's technology.
    , but it got to be the right person behind the cam also

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomworld View Post
    Are you from year 2007 or 1980? or Stone Age.....caveman????

And also how can it possible for you to reply this thread without a computer???
    I think he uses a computer made of stone. He uses a hammer to knock the keyboard to punch out binary codes. Then he dials up the phone office to connect to him so that he can send out the message in morse code.

If the phone line gets too busy he ties the message onto a pigeon's leg and let it fly to CS downtown office where Darren awaits with a handful of nuts for the bird near the window.
    Last edited by Sion; 3rd April 2007 at 10:49 PM.

Just read tonight's Chinese papers, very shocking to me sia, just that the model did not put on nip. tape, she also wana complain, then the strip just fall off she also wanna complain... i think we need a Cultural Revolution before Singapore Fashion Show becomes Singapore Fully-Covered Show Old ideas out

Now that's technology.

wth la

Quote Originally Posted by pingo View Post
    Technology is not the culprit in this instance, it's the humans who use it. Stomp is a really lame website. And I despise the contributors who post defamative/kaypoh/embarassing images, etc. We really don't need more members in 'big brother' *especially* our very own citizens.
    there are some good contributions. but what i can't stand is how some immature idiots respond in the comments section. haiz...

Quote Originally Posted by mervlam View Post
    there are some good contributions. but what i can't stand is how some immature idiots respond in the comments section. haiz...
    well, firstly, "some" is an overstatement.

secondly, i dun think they are immature idiots. they are pretty matured idiots from what i see.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    well, firstly, "some" is an overstatement.

secondly, i dun think they are immature idiots. they are pretty matured idiots from what i see.
    Why read S+omp? CS Kopitiam much more entertaining. And we have our very own homegrown matured and immature idiots too!

Why read S+omp? CS Kopitiam much more entertaining. And we have our very own homegrown matured and immature idiots too!
    Xiaxue blog is best

So you are a matured or immature one?

So you are a matured or immature one?
    Depends about what aspect you're talking about!

Speaking abt this,

Did anyone read Today? There's a article on pg 11, taking abt a couple taking photographs of a illegal-parking Cisco van and in the end being confronted by the Cisco guards, asking them to delete the photo. Police are called in to settle the matter.

Sometimes it isnt the technology, its the user

Anyone wants to complain about the technology that was developed by Alfred Nobel who founded the Nobel Prize including the Nobel Peace Prize, the dynamite?

BC

Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    Anyone wants to complain about the technology that was developed by Alfred Nobel who founded the Nobel Prize including the Nobel Peace Prize, the dynamite?

BC
    chim i do not understand... ....

anyway... i think some complainful ppl are crossing the line of usin technology...

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    chim i do not understand... ....

anyway... i think some complainful ppl are crossing the line of usin technology...
    dude, what he is trying to say is Alfred Nobel founded the Nobel Prize, which included Nobel Peace Prize. ironically, he invented the dynamite as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mervlam View Post
    dude, what he is trying to say is Alfred Nobel founded the Nobel Prize, which included Nobel Peace Prize. ironically, he invented the dynamite as well.
    At least he didn't GET the Nobel Peace Prize and invent dynamite!

Quote Originally Posted by cjl View Post
    Speaking abt this,

Did anyone read Today? There's a article on pg 11, taking abt a couple taking photographs of a illegal-parking Cisco van and in the end being confronted by the Cisco guards, asking them to delete the photo. Police are called in to settle the matter.

Sometimes it isnt the technology, its the user
    that is a no-brainer. why photograph the Cisco armoured van? planning to rob one is it? must be a case of "traffic police" wannabes catching the van parking on double yellows lines while the officers went to conduct their official business. if they are really concerned, can't they just write in to the relevant authorities? die die must take photo post on Stomp. idiots

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast