Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mazda test driver who killed the sales woman exposed ?

Default Re: Mazda test driver who killed the sales woman exposed ?

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    More details
    faintz...

what a load of BS!

This case is a 100000000% CLEAR CUT! what "COMPLEXITY" is there unless its about the person?.....................

It is sickening that Life is cheap......

Police say complex means complex lah. you doubting our WORLD CLASS police force?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    Police say complex means complex lah. you doubting our WORLD CLASS police force?
    We should be glad that we also have World Class newspaper, whose reporter managed to take the photo of the driver and printed out on every newspaper yesterday night and this morning.

Ehhh cheem leh...

Must calculate angle of impact, momentum at the point of impact, hire CAD-experts to recreate the event in 3D...

Meh, every court system will have some lag time, there are countless offenses being committed every day. Give them some credit!

What exactly makes the netizens of Singapore so blood lusty here? Wouldn't you tell a family member or a friend to move on if they accidentally killed someone in a driving accident? He has moved on, so what? Some people just move on faster than others.

Person-in-question don't seem to give a damn that his actions killed someone.

Hence the bloodlust.

yesterday I just watched Fast and Furious Toyko Drift. so many car crashed. Imagine if this is a real incident, so many innocents would have been killed or hurt

Quote Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj View Post
    What exactly makes the netizens of Singapore so blood lusty here? Wouldn't you tell a family member or a friend to move on if they accidentally killed someone in a driving accident? He has moved on, so what? Some people just move on faster than others.
    If someone killed your family member and offer their sincere apologies and condolences, then asks you to move on since you can't bring the dead back anyway. Would you just let him off the hook? you got a big heart man we all need to learn more from you

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    yesterday I just watched Fast and Furious Toyko Drift. so many car crashed. Imagine if this is a real incident, so many innocents would have been killed or hurt
    it's a show............

If someone killed your family member and offer their sincere apologies and condolences, then asks you to move on since you can't bring the dead back anyway. Would you just let him off the hook? you got a big heart man we all need to learn more from you
    Forgiveness is actually better in the long term. But it is extremely difficult to do.

As I am human, talking is cheap. If such situation comes, I would hope that some justice is done. But in the long term, after justice is done, it doesn't help the situation a lot if I still hate the person.

Also, how much justice is enough? 5 years jail? 10 years? death sentence? Even if death sentence is done, I may still hate the person and I am forever in pain. Until forgiveness is done, then I will be at ease.

Justice should be and must be done...but ultimately, forgiveness is still the key part in healing.
    Last edited by Paul_Yeo; 24th April 2007 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Person-in-question don't seem to give a damn that his actions killed someone.

Hence the bloodlust.
    Does it really matter?

He repents or not, does it bring the person back?

I know I won't care if the person who killed a loved one repented or not, as far as I'd be concerned, it's done and through, and whatever punishment he gets will never be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Does it really matter?

I know I won't care if the person who killed a loved one repented or not, as far as I'd be concerned, it's done and through, and whatever punishment he gets will never be enough.
    To put it another way, it is as though his life is more important than hers.

Society in general regard injustice as a greater evil than most, hence the lynch mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmmtn4aj View Post
    For every action there's a reaction. In this case, the action of this Mr Lee is that even after he have killed someone, he show no signs of remose, it was a very rush act to test drive the car in the manner in which the accident happened and still thinking of buying another even faster performance car. I guess though some postings may be a little harsh, it's not something that I would consider blood lusting.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Does it really matter?

it sound like you don't agree with punishment for dangerous driver, which act as a deterent for dangerous driving

What happened if the love one got killed is your love one? So you won't care also about the dangerous driver still roam free and unrepent?
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Does it really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    it sound like you don't agree with punishment for dangerous driver, which act as a deterent for dangerous driving

What happened if the love one got killed is your love one? So you won't care also about the dangerous driver still roam free and unrepent?
    don't speed.. slow down...

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    For every action there's a reaction. In this case, the action of this Mr Lee is that even after he have killed someone, he show no signs of remose, it was a very rush act to test drive the car in the manner in which the accident happened and still thinking of buying another even faster performance car. I guess though some postings may be a little harsh, it's not something that I would consider blood lusting.
    he went for the test drive without the intention to buy the car. He just wanted to know the sales exec and show off his skills.. His dad just bought him his current yellow sports car at that time.

society gives up its right to seek personal vengence on another to the state on the condition that the state would impartially act upon all transgressions... if this is not seen to be done, then society would naturally feel aggrieved...

d law is there 4 a reason, if not enforced or upheld. lawlessness will foster.

he went for the test drive without the intention to buy the car. He just wanted to know the sales exec and show off his skills.. His dad just bought him his current yellow sports car at that time.
    According to some press report at that time ( I think the link is in the earlier post or on HWZ/mycarforum ), sales rep. from other showrooms says that he was also testing their cars and he was also driving very fast and resklessly. He's just another spolited brat who don't care about anyone else except his own enjoyment. And if the recent postings by him on other forums are true, he still don't give a damn.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast