• <5%

28 70.00%
  • <10%

6 15.00%
  • <20%

4 10.00%
  • <40%

2 5.00%

Thread: Would like to know how many guy out there develop photo or just see from LCD.

Smile Would like to know how many guy out there develop photo or just see from LCD.

Would like to know how many guy out there develop photo or just see from LCD.

How many % of photo did you develop in shop compare to the no. of shot taken:

1. <5%
    2. <10%
    3. <20%
    4. <40%
    Nikon D600 N35f2, N50f1.4, N24-120f4, Tokina 20-35f2.8, SB900,

Default Re: Would like to know how many guy out there develop photo or just see from LCD.

I dun like to view from monitor. Prefer the traditional viewing of photos on album, flipping of album

Default Re: Would like to know how many guy out there develop photo or just see from LCD.

UP for you same here

Don't usually develop local photos., but travel ones still go into a nice book. I like the printing, choosing nice book, printing, writing little labels, planning the layout for the pics, sticking them on etc. The book itself ends up to be a nice product.

Would normally take a 1000 - 1500 photos for each week of travel, print about 10%, keep and disply about 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by STTNP View Post

How many &#37; of photo did you develop in shop compare to the no. of shot taken:

1. <5%
    2. <10%
    3. <20%
    4. <40%
    <20% is also <40%, <10% is also <40%, <5% is also <40%, so if I choose <40% even when I print <1% still correct right? Then your statistics will be wrong.

For me, depends on how much I shoot and what I shoot.. I will only print the images when I need to.. Like posez, travel photos will be printed... but after careful selection and some montage. Otherwise the album will be too thick (expensive).
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 2nd April 2007 at 09:34 PM.

Very few. Cannot count in percentage. Only for those requested by family or friends.

will only choose the best photos for print. the rest can be stored on HD

Only choose the best for development. Like 5 shots out of 100

I only develop those special moment photo such as sec sch gatherings, sending friends off to other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by STTNP View Post

How many % of photo did you develop in shop compare to the no. of shot taken:

1. <5%
    2. <10%
    3. <20%
    4. <40%
    Ermm... I still using CRT leh.. got this options?

All depends on whether I like the shot anot. At times, only 1% make it to the printing.

I usually print more than 60&#37; of my photos. Too bad the option is not there.

Quote Originally Posted by hazmee View Post
    I usually print more than 60% of my photos. Too bad the option is not there.
    wow 60%