Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sports Hub: That horse-shoe shaped stadium

Default Re: Sports Hub: That horse-shoe shaped stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Deceased View Post
    If we need to cough up billions of dollars to build a stadium, then i think we are getting our priorities wrong.

I love how people focus on the wow factor over a social issue.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

We are not coughing up billions. Get your facts right (as usual).

And oooh, you try running a country where everyone will have money la. Just try. =) Or better still, why not just embrace the idealism of communism? Which ultimately fails because of human nature, but is what everyone still PROFESSES to aspire to (while sneakily hoarding their own money, etc)?

I see a lot of Singaporeans saying MUST HELP THE POOR GET UP, and then the very same people who make big noise about such issues decline to donate to charity because of the NKF issue. Wow, how convenient to have such good excuses for double standards while thinking that one is vindicated! =) =) =)

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    seriously, it's sickening how people can complain that the system here lacks creativity, lacks freedom etc. and then when something different happens everyone jumps in to crucify it.
    Also don't forget about the people who complain about people complaining too.

They are also the ones fortifying the national pastime of complaining to the delight of those who like to hear complain.

People complain so that people can complain about them complaining. Then people who hear people complaining also start complaining about complaining.

Guess where the UN Conference of Complains 2009 will be held? The Sport Hub.

So that they can push the loud delegates into the water.

And then there will be the people who complain about the people who complain about the people who complain about the people who complain! =D

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ......Or better still, why not just embrace the idealism of communism?
    Do you know how the idealism of communism works?

It's like this: the government who owns the state camera store will give an EOS DS1 MkIII to every workin class adult over 23 years old. They will have a L lens of their choice if they work to pull the grasses in the padang for a month.

And of course Nikon is the brand for the privileged bourgeoisie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Do you know how the idealism of communism works?

It's like this: the government who owns the state camera store will give an EOS DS1 MkIII to every workin class adult over 23 years old. They will have a L lens of their choice if they work to pull the grasses in the padang for a month.

And of course Nikon is the brand for the privileged bourgeoisie.
    I WANT!

But of course, seeing how it's worked out in real life examples, here is the realism of communism:

The government who owns the state camera store will profess that they will give an EOS DS1 MkIII to every working class adult over 23 years old. They then make changes to the state records and suddenly the % of working class adults over 23 years old drops drastically. Government then sells all the surplus EOS DS1 MkIII overseas, to fund their Nikon buying frenzies..

All protests by the people working in the Padang for their L lenses are met with tanks who just mow them down mercilessly. =D

Welcome to reality!

We are not coughing up billions. Get your facts right (as usual).
    Yep, the facts shows.
    Below quote is the answer.

But as usual, Mr Knows-it-all & Mr Right-all-the-time will brush it aside again.
    You must be britney spears's fan, i guess.

Opps, You Did It Again!

Do you know how much stadiums cost to build or not?
    Google "stadium construction price" hor. I see a lot of "billions" mentioned, not millions.

I see a lot of Singaporeans saying MUST HELP THE POOR GET UP, and then the very same people who make big noise about such issues decline to donate to charity because of the NKF issue.

I also see that particular group of Singaporeans saying... "Get your facts right!" or "Anything to back up your claims?" when somebody claiming NKF CEO is abusing his authority and funds at that time but was sued by NKF instead. And subsequently, both victims have to "apologised" for the allegations because citing of "lacked of evidence"

This are the very same group of people who STILL moaning about "Get your facts Right!" or "Where is the proof or back-up claims?"

OLD people who still refuse to evolve.
    Time to evolve, ape.

And then there will be the people who complain about the people who complain about the people who complain about the people who complain! =D

I'm glad you know your own shortcomings.

Yep, the facts shows.
    Below quote is the answer.

But as usual, Mr Knows-it-all & Mr Right-all-the-time will brush it aside again.
    You must be britney spears's fan, i guess.

Opps, You Did It Again!

I'm.. Young?!

Hahaha. Anyways, your comprehension of simple English is really sad. Here, let ah kong explain to you.

Someone complain that $650 million a lot, I copy and paste links to show that elsewhere they are spending BILLIONS on stadiums. Not here.

Wah piang, like that also anyhow whack, shows your own incompetence! Not going to bother to spar with someone obviously so inadequate anymore! It's so sad that it's not funny that you demolish your own refutations by yourself entirely! Like taking candy from a kid! Pat pat, have a nice day in primary school hor!
    Last edited by night86mare; 4th April 2007 at 01:09 PM.

知己知彼,百战百胜

If not Sion say, I won't agree hor!

That's one thing we won't complain about.

Someone complain that $650 million a lot, I copy and paste links to show that elsewhere they are spending BILLIONS on stadiums. Not here.

$650 million is definitely alot but you around with gungfu search and indicate it is not costly by citing elsewhere billions stadiums.

Not going to bother to spar with someone obviously so inadequate anymore!
    Make sure you mark your own words.
    I'm also kinda sick of entertaining stubborn old froggies.

mayb we can bring those game show type of picking the "best", (however it will b defined...) into d currrent bidder for this project!

1) Pyramid Game
    2) Deal or No Deal
    3) Survivor
    4) Win, Lose or Draw

can even air it on TV earn airtime in process hor!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345