Thread: can IE6 be use on vista??

Default can IE6 be use on vista??

IE 7 really sux to hell sia, the tab sux, all the locations of buttons are wrong

Default Re: can IE6 be use on vista??

Don't think you can downgrade IE.
    Use firefox.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

or use Safari

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    IE 7 really sux to hell sia, the tab sux, all the locations of buttons are wrong
    I'm using IE7 and Firefox on WinXP, why would you want to use IE6? The tabbed browsing was started by Firefox and I think Firefox has a better implementation.

i like to open many many window, then after viewing them, just close it rather then pressing 'back'. it also saves time as when other pages are loading i am starting to read other news. with the tab, i would shut the whole IE and all the web pages are gone(not know that the tab's (x) is so small....
    then i die die must hav a search engine on the top... i do not like it to be there, wish to remove it but can not... IE6, i can choose what to display and what not to. another thing is quick access, i think only win 2k still hav it... vista is just a great keap backward when you use it in depth... too must changes which is not needed and does not improve on...

another question, is it possible to install MSN7 on vista also? it seems like msn7 sys requirement is win xp only... tks for the help in advance