Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: Little Job

  1. #41
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    look like a pro
    dress like a pro
    talk like a pro
    walk like a pro

    this is GOOD man!

    wonder how a pro looks like
    how a pro talks? .... how a pro walks .... how a pro dresses? ... ponytail? ....
    depends on your targeted market

  2. #42
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    look like a pro
    dress like a pro
    talk like a pro
    walk like a pro

    this is GOOD man!

    wonder how a pro looks like
    how a pro talks? .... how a pro walks .... how a pro dresses? ... ponytail? ....
    Be sincere.
    Be yourself.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Little Job

    i finished reading the entire thread and still haven't finish loading the website ... sian ... too many frills that don't do much, keep things simple and direct, time to change your web designer

    just don't spend on unnecessary things and get to know more people in the line maybe can even form collaborations, sometimes easier to work in a team
    Last edited by eikin; 6th April 2007 at 03:29 PM.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Cowtown
    Posts
    1,343

    Default Re: Little Job

    My website was built by myself. It's simple, loads pretty quickly and most importantly, it doesn't cost a dime (unless i want to charge myself for it).

    Your potential clients arrive at your website to see your images, and not to listen to elevator music or ANY music at all. Let your images speak for themselves!

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: Little Job

    Keep shooting and don't give up

  6. #46

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by cowism View Post
    Keep shooting and don't give up
    Thank you.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Little Job

    I may be engaging you soon!
    Models available for commercials, events, shows and shoots!

  8. #48

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by MoodsMM View Post
    I may be engaging you soon!
    Yap, thanks a lot for the offer.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Little Job

    Talk to your friends and family and tell them to refer you to potential clients. That will be a good start.





    _________________________
    Robert
    Download free Philips service manuals

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by FishBone11 View Post
    Talk to your friends and family and tell them to refer you to potential clients. That will be a good start.







    _________________________
    Robert
    Download free Philips service manuals

    I don't know. I personnaly won't do that.

    Referal from friends and especially families usually comes with a request for discount or worst free and it's hard to reject friends and family. You may get stucked with that kind of pricing.
    Can be done but you have to be very careful how you do it.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  11. #51

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by FishBone11 View Post
    Talk to your friends and family and tell them to refer you to potential clients. That will be a good start.
    Already did.

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    I don't know. I personnaly won't do that.

    Referal from friends and especially families usually comes with a request for discount or worst free and it's hard to reject friends and family. You may get stucked with that kind of pricing.
    Can be done but you have to be very careful how you do it.
    You are right, depend how individual approach it.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Be sincere.
    Be yourself.
    to be myself is to wear bermuda with slipper , can?

  13. #53
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    to be myself is to wear bermuda with slipper , can?
    can... depends on your target market

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Little Job

    I guessed you need to be a little more pro-active in getting the stuffs done.

    It has been 1 week, (and there's only 104 weeks in 2 years) but your website still loads so slowly.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  15. #55

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    I guessed you need to be a little more pro-active in getting the stuffs done.

    It has been 1 week, (and there's only 104 weeks in 2 years) but your website still loads so slowly.
    Slow??

  16. #56

    Default Re: Little Job

    Yes, its really loading slowly... get it fixed lah... n the music....
    Last edited by Octane69; 17th April 2007 at 02:14 PM.

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by rickygck View Post
    Slow??
    last time i tried viewing at home -> very slow loading.

    i just tried few minutes ago --> still very slow loading.

    at the portfolio section.

  18. #58
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Little Job

    Quote Originally Posted by rickygck View Post
    Slow??
    Chin Cha Bun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •