To ppl interested in setting up a studio,
1. At least involve 3 ppl. So that when got disagreedment, the 3rd person will be important, like casting a votes.
2. Must be able to commit. Get full timers on photography i believe is a must, so that bussiness can grow w/o disrpution.
3. Share same area of photography, like all got do weddings, etc, then slowly see which area will be the niche for individuals.
4. Must have a transparency systems in studio, so that no body can claim anything.
eg: Like booking the usage of studio in advance.
5. Basic agreedments on rental must be able to acheive, so that nobody can back out last min. eg: whoever wanna leave must pay 6 mths in advance for rental.
6. Who will lead? Leader gotta ensure all follow rules.
7. Must have at least 2 person who knows lightings, i mean good enough to shoot a glass.
8. 1 person must own a car.
9. Direction of studio must be there. Alot of studio owners, new or old, got no direction at all, so beware.
I type it last min, so will update when got time to really think. Pt number 9 is very very important.