Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 53

Thread: Ferrari smashed...

  1. #21

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    i can't see the clip as it is blocked. but whoever is driving the car is probably a reckless punk who thinks he or she has faster wheels. *evil laugh*.

    in general i think singaporeans have no driving etiquette. they don't signal to indicate, they cut into your path and slow down, they don't say thanks when someone gives way to them, they tailgate, flash headlights, hog fast lane, i can list alot more.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dengue Town
    Posts
    98

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Denosha View Post
    He's right, brother really can't drive. You're supposed to brake before the turn, not during the turn.. .
    Trail braking into a corner is more effective but requires more skill.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    i think the point here is does the driver think he's on the race tracks?

  4. #24

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    the repair cost is gg to be crazy... rather buy a new one.
    Well, there are only 400 ever made, so you can't get a new one. Only can get from collectors

  5. #25

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    The Ferrari's founder Enzo Ferrari must be stirring in his grave....
    Ed's not the only one. Check this out www.wreckedexotics.com

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    how about this?

    no offence to anyone... just happen to saw this video on the net.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    btw, the part where ed smashed was the boot. How come it was 'totaled'?

  8. #28

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    i think the point here is does the driver think he's on the race tracks?
    I thought he was on the race track? I think the CNN article mentioned something about it being on a speedway.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    397 Ferrari Enzo left now. I wonder how much this crash increased the prices of the remaining Enzos. If I'm not mistaken, the first crash (somewhere on a California highway) made the price (of the remaining cars) went up by tens of thousands of US dollars.
    Last edited by SilentWave; 29th March 2007 at 06:42 PM.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    There are definitely more than 3 totalled Enzos till date and you don't have to wait for a few to crash to cash in. All Enzos were sold to a pre-selected list of buyers, you couldn't buy it even if you had the money. Some of these people sold their "rights" to buy it..... for a profit of course.

    BTW, there was a serious crash in Italy before California, which killed the driver instantly.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    sometimes, women are better drivers than guys.
    at least, we are safer.
    *COUGHS*...........What was that? Women sometimes better drivers........*COUGHS*.........?

    *COUGHS*......again........what was that.....WOMEN SAFER drivers?.................*COUGHS* profusely........

    I rest my case........*COUGHS*.....*COUGHS*.........

  12. #32

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    It's not the gender. It's the attitude.
    That I agree with you totally........especially local drivers........

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,136

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    sometimes, women are better drivers than guys.
    at least, we are safer.
    Research done over the last 5 years tells you that you are wrong. Look at all the research done by universities around the world. Women are much more dangerous drivers due to their temper during a certain time of the month, which affects quite a lot of women.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    The Ferrari's founder Enzo Ferrari must be stirring in his grave....
    Why would he?
    Ferrari already collected the money when selling the Enzo..

  15. #35

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    the repair cost is gg to be crazy... rather buy a new one.
    There are only 400 Enzo Ferrari produced. Go guess how many spare parts Ferrari will keep.. they probably will have to manufacture some of the parts...

  16. #36

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    Research done over the last 5 years tells you that you are wrong. Look at all the research done by universities around the world. Women are much more dangerous drivers due to their temper during a certain time of the month, which affects quite a lot of women.
    Research? It's a reality man.......I have had numourous close shave with women drivers.

    Just imagine.....one case.

    She drives and stop at a T-Junction for 7 mins. Was waiting for her to move when the road was clear but she did not budge a centimetre. So I drove past her and was looking to see what was happening. Apparently she was holding a streetdirectory with her friend. So before I could over took her, she sped past me and stared at me like she wants to pick a fight when we stop at another traffic light.

    I got down from the car immediately and wanted to speak to her but she was too afraid that she sped off.....hehehe.....have the cheek to stare at me but dare not come out. Typical of them.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukoo View Post
    There are only 400 Enzo Ferrari produced. Go guess how many spare parts Ferrari will keep.. they probably will have to manufacture some of the parts...
    I thought it was 399 of them made......400 meh?

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,256

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    well.. at least the engine's intact since its behind. mainly chassis dmg etc... from the youtube video..

    previously i had seen one where the enzo was totally wrecked, car broke into half with engine/engine compartment separate from the driver/boot area

    but ouch!!.. expensive cool car.. the front that he wrecked was pretty nice actually.. there's a button in side the car when pressed will elevate the front for the enzo to go over humps and stuff..

  19. #39
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    Research? It's a reality man.......I have had numourous close shave with women drivers.

    Just imagine.....one case.

    She drives and stop at a T-Junction for 7 mins. Was waiting for her to move when the road was clear but she did not budge a centimetre. So I drove past her and was looking to see what was happening. Apparently she was holding a streetdirectory with her friend. So before I could over took her, she sped past me and stared at me like she wants to pick a fight when we stop at another traffic light.

    I got down from the car immediately and wanted to speak to her but she was too afraid that she sped off.....hehehe.....have the cheek to stare at me but dare not come out. Typical of them.
    You actually waited behind for 7 mins?????

  20. #40

    Default Re: Ferrari smashed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    You actually waited behind for 7 mins?????
    YEAH 7 MINS.........i counted......because i was listening to 2 songs.....! I had to wait because it was a T-Junction. I cannot over take in a T-Junction.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •