Thread: ENCORE: SEASON OF LOVE 2 - PART II: Sizzling lingerie Studio Shoot - 4th April, WED

Default ENCORE: SEASON OF LOVE 2 - PART II: Sizzling lingerie Studio Shoot - 4th April, WED

On the many requests from photographes, I present to you:

ENCORE: Season of Love 2 - PART II: Sizzling lingerie Studio Shoot

Have your own MAXIM-style shoot with Miss MAXIM Babe Madeleine in this lingerie fantasy. All behind closed door!

Date & time : 4th April, Wednesday, 7.00 - 10.00 pm
    Attire: 3 sets of sexy lingerie!
    Duration: The hottest 3hrs of your life
    Cost: $140

6 SLOTS ONLY

Credits to Maxim and fenfotography

Credits to our favourite car magazine

PM me, and be one of the happiest man.

Default Re: ENCORE: SEASON OF LOVE 2 - PART II: Sizzling lingerie Studio Shoot - 4th April, W

4 Slots taken, 2 Slots left.
    PM me quickly if interested.

Default Re: ENCORE: SEASON OF LOVE 2 - PART II: Sizzling lingerie Studio Shoot - 4th April, W

5 Slots taken 1 reserved!
    PM me if interested!

PM me and be the priveledge few for this exclusive lingerie shoot behind closed doors!

6 Slots taken! 1 reserved. Maximum of 8 only!

PM me if you are keen! You wont want to miss this HOT shoot!

Hurry! Interested pls PM me for details!

Hi guys, thanks for all the responses. For those who cant make it for weekday shoot and request for weekends, I will make private arrangement with you.

For those who are interested, PM me for more details.

1 Slot left! Interested pls PM me.

Photographers will be paired up into 3 groups and shoot in rotation so that it will be comfortable for both the photographers and the model herself.

2 more DAYS!

1 more day!

Hi all,

I have finished editing the video.

It is at http://prettyasianmodel.blogspot.com...dio-shoot.html

another version from my instructor at
    http://prettyasianmodel.blogspot.com...ine-maxim.html
    Visit ReelMotionHD for wedding & corporate event video
    VidzModels to be our Centre Stage model

bro, at past 1am you still editing video ah...

have to work late into the night as still got many footage to edit. I have not done the Jaslin, Huirong and Joscelin video footage that I have not complete.
    Visit ReelMotionHD for wedding & corporate event video
    VidzModels to be our Centre Stage model