Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63

Thread: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

  1. #41
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    WTF?

    They allow TT to go overseas? Wasn't his passport impounded? He's a millionaire and can live anywhere in the world.


  2. #42
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by Deceased View Post
    The judge know that T.T. might be going to Changi Resort for a long time....so let him go overseas sightseeing first....let him enjoy while he can.
    I presume Changi Resort has got large LCD TV, aircon, sauna, internet, gym, swimming pool, library, 24 hours room service, banking service etc.?

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I presume Changi Resort has got large LCD TV, aircon, sauna, internet, gym, swimming pool, library, 24 hours room service, banking service etc.?
    you can try and let us know

  4. #44
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    I'm impressed.

    Former NKF chief Durai chooses to remain silent in trial

    Former NKF chief T T Durai has chosen to remain silent in his criminal trial.

    The judge had called him to take the stand on Wednesday to give his defence.

    By choosing to remain silent, the judge can make negative inferences in his judgment of the case.

    Durai had also asked for leave to go overseas.

    The leave was granted and the bail terms remain at S$100,000.

    Both the prosecution and defence will make their final submissions in court on May 28. - CNA/ch
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #45

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Wah the chao keng eat snake take MC choing overseas leave tactic has permeated to the highest level...

  6. #46
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Wah the chao keng eat snake take MC choing overseas leave tactic has permeated to the highest level...
    a role model he surely is.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #47

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Sigh it's so clear someone wants someone to disappear and so close the whole matter. So better dont talk about it anymore.... Dont forget they are watching here... later mod get phone call in the night and anyway I guess so this thread will be locked.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Sigh it's so clear someone wants someone to disappear and so close the whole matter. So better dont talk about it anymore.... Dont forget they are watching here... later mod get phone call in the night and anyway I guess so this thread will be locked.
    I think 'they' wil call you first ! he he he

  9. #49
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Sigh it's so clear someone wants someone to disappear and so close the whole matter. So better dont talk about it anymore.... Dont forget they are watching here... later mod get phone call in the night and anyway I guess so this thread will be locked.
    not good to pass judgment yet. let's wait and see la.


    i support the Singapore's judicial practise and law. i believe in it.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #50

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    chao geng. that is what suharto did when he is on trial too. pretend to be sick.

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    It must have been a very trying period for him. Stressful and unable to sleep.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    谁是你
    Posts
    2,706

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Imagine the stress the daughter and son and wife must be under because of the man. They do not deserve it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    It must have been a very trying period for him. Stressful and unable to sleep.

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    It must have been a very trying period for him. Stressful and unable to sleep.
    Karma = you reap what you sow

    perhaps he reaps a little more than what he sowed he he he

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    wah... pattern more than badmination hor.. !

    why ?? sick arr ?? is he now resting in first class hospital ward ?
    Last edited by raincool2005; 30th March 2007 at 06:04 PM.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    I'm impressed.

    Former NKF chief Durai chooses to remain silent in trial

    Former NKF chief T T Durai has chosen to remain silent in his criminal trial.

    The judge had called him to take the stand on Wednesday to give his defence.

    By choosing to remain silent, the judge can make negative inferences in his judgment of the case.

    Durai had also asked for leave to go overseas.

    The leave was granted and the bail terms remain at S$100,000.

    Both the prosecution and defence will make their final submissions in court on May 28. - CNA/ch

    how come can go on leave ? got such thing meh ? and also where did he got 100k from ? i tot from his money and assets has been controlled ?

  16. #56
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    how come can go on leave ? got such thing meh ? and also where did he got 100k from ? i tot from his money and assets has been controlled ?
    wat is S$100k to him?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    how come can go on leave ? got such thing meh ? and also where did he got 100k from ? i tot from his money and assets has been controlled ?
    he doesn't have to pay himself, someone else can pay for him.......

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    how come can go on leave ? got such thing meh ? and also where did he got 100k from ? i tot from his money and assets has been controlled ?
    Unless, they deduct it from his assets? :-)

  19. #59

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    mayb he really sick lah, with kidney failure n need to go china for transplant...

  20. #60
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Judgement of criminal trial postponed; Durai taken ill

    Quote Originally Posted by corollax View Post
    mayb he really sick lah, with kidney failure n need to go china for transplant...
    wa piang eh... karma!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •