Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Happy face XD

  1. #1

    Default Happy face XD

    these are the thing that done by my sister XD










  2. #2

    Default Re: happy face XD




  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    87

    Default Re: happy face XD

    Final function as keychains?

    they kinda remind me of little wantons...
    Sony Nex 6 MILC.

  4. #4

    Default Re: happy face XD

    Quote Originally Posted by phelan View Post
    Final function as keychains?

    they kinda remind me of little wantons...
    erm ya is a keychains haha not wantons hahahahaa cannot eat one haha

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    The Guilin of Spore
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: happy face XD

    Are they for sale?

    I just lost mine.....


  6. #6

    Default Re: happy face XD

    Quote Originally Posted by erickwan1989 View Post
    erm ya is a keychains haha not wantons hahahahaa cannot eat one haha
    Keychains? How to put keys? Looked like old faces. Cos wrinkled. Hehehe...

  7. #7

    Default Re: happy face XD

    Quote Originally Posted by cjl View Post
    Are they for sale?

    I just lost mine.....

    erm maybe yes hahaha

  8. #8

    Default Re: happy face XD

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmode View Post
    Keychains? How to put keys? Looked like old faces. Cos wrinkled. Hehehe...
    really hhahahaa

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    605

    Default Re: happy face XD

    Looks like some kind of "rainy dolls" so called in a Jap drama.
    My **flickr Album

  10. #10

    Default Re: happy face XD

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbok View Post
    Looks like some kind of "rainy dolls" so called in a Jap drama.
    i think is rainy dolls i also not sure

  11. #11

    Default Re: happy face XD

    IMHO, pics 2 and 3 have burned out highlights, checking from exif, u overexposed by 2/3 stops? i feel that at most 1/3 stop more expo is more than enough for this situation.
    maybe you should check ur LCD brightness setting and maybe sync it with your com display?

    Shoot more, Learn more!
    Happy shooting!
    Canon 400D:18-55:75-300:50F1.8:tokina 28-70F2.8:
    msn - viroxmk5@hotmail.com

  12. #12

    Default Re: happy face XD

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapJaX View Post
    IMHO, pics 2 and 3 have burned out highlights, checking from exif, u overexposed by 2/3 stops? i feel that at most 1/3 stop more expo is more than enough for this situation.
    maybe you should check ur LCD brightness setting and maybe sync it with your com display?

    Shoot more, Learn more!
    Happy shooting!
    i will thank XD

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •