Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: old calculator with games

  1. #1
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default old calculator with games

    I still remember back when i was still in school there are those calculators with the x(multiple of ten) game and those with the boxing ones...anyone still have those? Or anyone knows where to get those?

  2. #2

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    try your luck at china square central during the sunday flea market.

  3. #3
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    try your luck at china square central during the sunday flea market.
    Is it on every Sunday? Tanx for the info anyway...

  4. #4
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    yes, yes i love that game,..
    it went "ti--uuuu" when it hit the 10 or 0...

  5. #5

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    yes, yes i love that game,..
    it went "ti--uuuu" when it hit the 10 or 0...
    I think the sound goes off when it hits the "n" after 10
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    SengKang
    Posts
    628

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    hhaa.. i had the boxing one. quite fun in a silly sense..

    i love western bar.. woohoo!

  7. #7

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I still remember back when i was still in school there are those calculators with the x(multiple of ten) game and those with the boxing ones...anyone still have those? Or anyone knows where to get those?
    my mum use to have one! i can't remember exactly how the game goes, only vaguely remember the number will flicker scroll and u muz hit some numbers. then 'n' will come out occassionally for special points.

    I remember when I was a kid, I used to play with it so much (secretly without my mum's permission) that I think I was the one who spoilt it.

  8. #8

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    hhaa.. i had the boxing one. quite fun in a silly sense..

    i love western bar.. woohoo!
    western bar .. LOL ... I still remember how it sounded when the main character loss & crying ... I think someone should have it for HP ringtone!

  9. #9
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    Quote Originally Posted by SQ123 View Post
    my mum use to have one! i can't remember exactly how the game goes, only vaguely remember the number will flicker scroll and u muz hit some numbers. then 'n' will come out occassionally for special points.

    I remember when I was a kid, I used to play with it so much (secretly without my mum's permission) that I think I was the one who spoilt it.
    i played with it during schoolday...hmm...it made me sound very anicent liao..

  10. #10

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    Such calculators run in the region of +-150/=

    Some works, some won't. It's just a colector's item and dot have too high an expectation on the condition of the antiques.

    IMO, to pay such a price, it's not worth it just to revive an old game. But if its for keep sake, it'll be a different story perhaps.

    cheers!

  11. #11

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    if you are using ppc or smartphone, you can get the old calculator shooting game from http://www.greenbulb.com/products/digitinvader.htm. they call it digital invader.

    have fun.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    5,011
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

  13. #13

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    good find.

  14. #14
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Such calculators run in the region of +-150/=

    Some works, some won't. It's just a colector's item and dot have too high an expectation on the condition of the antiques.

    IMO, to pay such a price, it's not worth it just to revive an old game. But if its for keep sake, it'll be a different story perhaps.

    cheers!
    wah!! abt $150?? i thot its only abt 30-40..anyway,i'll still be searching for it..if have maybe buy a working ones,if the price is rite,that is...i think if i play it again,it'll bring the kid out of me...(sigh) those were the days,stressfree...

  15. #15
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    I found it I found it...

    I found the picture..
    http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Casio/GameCalcMG880.htm

  16. #16

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Such calculators run in the region of +-150/=

    Some works, some won't. It's just a colector's item and dot have too high an expectation on the condition of the antiques.

    IMO, to pay such a price, it's not worth it just to revive an old game. But if its for keep sake, it'll be a different story perhaps.

    cheers!
    It's worth that much now!?!?

    Better not let my mum knows that I was the one who spoilt her calculator many years back ,when I was a little mischievous gal then.

  17. #17

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    playing with it on my ppc at the moment. fingers not as fast as those days.

  18. #18

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    we still have a working copy of western bar!!!

  19. #19
    Senior Member yilishengxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pandan 花园
    Posts
    3,925

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    I still got one , and its still working !!!

    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: old calculator with games

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain View Post
    we still have a working copy of western bar!!!
    Western Bar should belongs to the Game and Watch category.
    I can still remember the first game i play was the fireman, followed by octopus, Donkey Kong, western bar etc. I think I still have the octopus console, but has malfunctioned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •