Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 108

Thread: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

  1. #1
    Member armadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pinnacle@Duxton
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Hi everyone,

    Ever heard of this device?
    Seem very interesting concept
    Because my daughter have skin allergic and sinus problem, not sure if this device can really help

    Benefits of PYRO-ENERGEN Usage
    Eliminates all viral diseases including respiratory diseases caused by allergies.
    Daily use will improve your blood's alkalinity; because an acidic blood makes you sick and weak.
    The use of PYRO-ENERGEN is not only intended for ill persons. Healthy children and adults are also recommended to use this electrotherapy device to safeguard and maintain good health.

    For more detail can read at http://www.pyroenergen.com/whybuy.htm

    Please share if you have any experience, the testimonial sound very good
    I hope this is not a scam

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Just think of this: If this device really helps, why have not hospitals use them? Or have they?

    HS

  3. #3

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Scam...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Ever heard of this device?
    Seem very interesting concept
    Because my daughter have skin allergic and sinus problem, not sure if this device can really help

    Benefits of PYRO-ENERGEN Usage
    Eliminates all viral diseases including respiratory diseases caused by allergies.
    Daily use will improve your blood's alkalinity; because an acidic blood makes you sick and weak.
    The use of PYRO-ENERGEN is not only intended for ill persons. Healthy children and adults are also recommended to use this electrotherapy device to safeguard and maintain good health.

    For more detail can read at http://www.pyroenergen.com/whybuy.htm

    Please share if you have any experience, the testimonial sound very good
    I hope this is not a scam
    hi... dun anyhow eat hor.... Did u read the disclaimer printed very small on their product ?

    i will prefer a doctor to give me vitamins.. at least i can hold him and HSA responsible in the Law and Courts.

  5. #5
    Member armadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pinnacle@Duxton
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Hmmm really a scam...

  6. #6
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    sound like guerilla marketing at work hereheheh.....smell almost like MLM.

  7. #7
    Member armadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pinnacle@Duxton
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    hi... dun anyhow eat hor.... Did u read the disclaimer printed very small on their product ?

    i will prefer a doctor to give me vitamins.. at least i can hold him and HSA responsible in the Law and Courts.
    But this is not a medicine or things that need to consume.
    It's just a device that generate kind of ionic thingy...

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    But this is not a medicine or things that need to consume.
    It's just a device that generate kind of ionic thingy...
    you can buy and try and let us know

    My comment, they can make whatever claim they want, since they are not regulated by any authorithies. Not even worth to try it.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    who recommended it to you? or you just happen to chance upon their page?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    too many of such things. some work, some dun work, making decision making even harder. it might become the next decade's Top Invention, or a total flop, cos long term effects are always very hard to prove, both negative and positive.

    so, they are many other things to try. i brought certain of those items from china. one uses ultrasonic to improve sleep, one uses electro pulses to ensure longetivity, one cute one is a little moving thing which says will lengthen the brain's efficiency if you stare at it for 30mins a day.

    the thing is, sometimes, out of the thousands of this "scams", one might turn out to be a medical miracle. and since most of these things uses passive application methods(unlike needles, medicine etc), i just try them out for fun(if cheap). just one of my little hobbies.

    right now, can't feel any useful differences these products had made on me. maybe i'll wait when i reach 50-60 yo b4 i give my comments.

  11. #11
    Member armadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pinnacle@Duxton
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by phraeb View Post
    who recommended it to you? or you just happen to chance upon their page?
    Actually just spotted this during google some info about health.
    Seem currently they hv office at US, Philippines and Thailand only.
    If they hv office in Singapore, maybe I will consider it

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    can we target viral infections even?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  13. #13

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    But this is not a medicine or things that need to consume.
    It's just a device that generate kind of ionic thingy...
    someone recommend it to you?

    if yes, then ask for 3 months free trial. if they are so confident of their product, then i do not see why they will not give you 3 months free trial.
    after 3 months, if you think it help, then buy it.

  14. #14
    Member armadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pinnacle@Duxton
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    too many of such things. some work, some dun work, making decision making even harder. it might become the next decade's Top Invention, or a total flop, cos long term effects are always very hard to prove, both negative and positive.

    so, they are many other things to try. i brought certain of those items from china. one uses ultrasonic to improve sleep, one uses electro pulses to ensure longetivity, one cute one is a little moving thing which says will lengthen the brain's efficiency if you stare at it for 30mins a day.

    the thing is, sometimes, out of the thousands of this "scams", one might turn out to be a medical miracle. and since most of these things uses passive application methods(unlike needles, medicine etc), i just try them out for fun(if cheap). just one of my little hobbies.

    right now, can't feel any useful differences these products had made on me. maybe i'll wait when i reach 50-60 yo b4 i give my comments.
    Yeah, agree with you.
    There are no scientific evidence. And not sure if the testimonials is write by the users or by the company itself
    But again in term of the price, seem expensive, but still reasonable maybe.
    Now shd I buy this device or buy dSLR 400D

  15. #15
    Member armadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pinnacle@Duxton
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by auron View Post
    someone recommend it to you?

    if yes, then ask for 3 months free trial. if they are so confident of their product, then i do not see why they will not give you 3 months free trial.
    after 3 months, if you think it help, then buy it.
    Nope, just spotted this during google some info about health.
    And don't thing can find it in singapore

  16. #16

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Obviously a scam lah.........

    Firstly the medical claims are not even medical.... acidic blood makes you weak?? Who came up with that... And all the claims of can cure this and that....

    Put it this way... any product that claims to be so good... well how come it has not been widely adopted? How come no medical announcement they found a magic cure for all viral infections?

    There are tons of MLM products and other products that claim a thousand and one things. Not unlike those "magic" cures you see uncles hawkering at bugis near the Guan Yin temple.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Firstly the medical claims are not even medical.... acidic blood makes you weak?? Who came up with that....
    acidic blood makes you weak. try holding your breath as long as possible. do you feel weak after that?

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Ever heard of this device?
    Seem very interesting concept
    Because my daughter have skin allergic and sinus problem, not sure if this device can really help

    Benefits of PYRO-ENERGEN Usage
    Eliminates all viral diseases including respiratory diseases caused by allergies.
    Daily use will improve your blood's alkalinity; because an acidic blood makes you sick and weak.
    The use of PYRO-ENERGEN is not only intended for ill persons. Healthy children and adults are also recommended to use this electrotherapy device to safeguard and maintain good health.

    For more detail can read at http://www.pyroenergen.com/whybuy.htm

    Please share if you have any experience, the testimonial sound very good
    I hope this is not a scam
    Step 1: Plant doubt into an unconscious fear
    Step 2: Emphasise on the unconscious fear to make u think abt it
    Step 3: Market the device
    Step 4: U buy the device
    Step 5: They laugh merrily along to the bank
    Step 6: U will still walk the cycle of human life - Birth, Age, Illness, Death all the same, not prolonging it, not shortening it

    And upon checking out dat device, I checked my ass to see its luffin'.

    And yes, its luffin' going a big BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    acidic blood makes you weak. try holding your breath as long as possible. do you feel weak after that?
    Yup, its true, acidic blood isn't a good thing.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Can cure most viral, even cancer diseases?

    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    But this is not a medicine or things that need to consume.
    It's just a device that generate kind of ionic thingy...
    The thing is, what and where is the scientific independent testing on this 'ionic thingy' that u mentioned? And do you UNDERSTAND THE RESULTS and what is that 'ionic thingy' is for?

    Most of the time, ppl simply quote blindly, without full knowledge and understanding of the pros and cons of such things. Stating the plus but not the minus (and even if they do, its a simple wave of, "As long as u dun consume in excess can liaoz.").

    Of cos, most ppl are too proud to let others prick their Ego of their knowledge in comprehension. Scammers use this as an attacking point.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •