29 March 2007, Thursday 7pm Runway Premiere featuring multi-brands

30 March 2007, Friday 7pm ESPRIT & Lonsdale

31 March 2007, Saturday 2pm Utopia & Joop
    4pm Lee Hwa Jewellery
    7pm Spain 2 Dream

1 April 2007, Sunday 2pm OP & Traveller World
    4pm Marks & Spencer

Default Re: Fashion Show at Vivo City

Hope they'll invent a 100GB CF card soon. My desktop HDD running out of space, external HDD also running out of space. Lazy to DVD too. Haiz.

Quote Originally Posted by wanttosnap View Post
    Hope they'll invent a 100GB CF card soon. My desktop HDD running out of space, external HDD also running out of space. Lazy to DVD too. Haiz.

soon.

Toshiba Develops 1.8-Inch 100GB Hard Drive
    Higher-capacity MP3 players and notebooks could be coming next year.
    Martyn Williams, IDG News Service
    Tuesday, December 05, 2006 08:00 AM PST

Higher capacity music players and laptop computers could be on the way thanks to a new hard drive from Toshiba that manages a 25 percent jump in storage space over current models.

The new 1.8-inch hard drive can store 100GB of data whereas current models hold a maximum of 80GB. The drives are about the same size as a PC Card and are commonly used in music players, like Apple's iPod, and compact laptop computers.

Production Starts in 2007
    Toshiba plans to start mass producing the drives in January next year. The company doesn't sell them direct to end-users but to other companies for integration into their products. In the past device makers have typically incorporated higher capacity drives quickly into their products.

The drive will be on show at the Consumer Electronic Show, which takes place in Las Vegas from January 8 to 11.

Yo bros, see you guys tomorrow at Vivo! ^_^

Dear All

We are looking at engaging photographers for our Joop Fashion Show at VivoCity on 31st March (Saturday) 2pm.

Interested photographers kindly PM me your portfolio of recent runway fashion shoots

Quote Originally Posted by dp3223 View Post
    Dear All

We are looking at engaging photographers for our Joop Fashion Show at VivoCity on 31st March (Saturday) 2pm.

Interested photographers kindly PM me your portfolio of recent runway fashion shoots
    paid shoot?
    my humble shot taken earlier

or this one can i apply?
    Last edited by eow; 29th March 2007 at 11:46 PM.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Hi,

Yes it is paid shoot. We need to use these photos for future publicity therefore we want good, high resolution and clear shots of the runway models in their JOOP outfits.

By the way, did you happen to shoot any good pictures of the models at the Vivocity runway show so I can view your photography skills?
    Last edited by dp3223; 30th March 2007 at 12:07 AM.