Thread: Label your photo in the picture

Smile Label your photo in the picture

Need advice on how do you label your photo in the picture if you have a lot of them. Is there a program that can do that? Thanks in advance
    Warmest Regards
    Atlas - Enjoy the World

Default Re: Label your photo in the picture

I just sort them into folders either arranged by date if the photos for the day are taken in a hap hazard manner or by event/client/location name +date if its all in one place. Within each folder I have a RAW folder for the unprocessed pics and the rest of the psd/jpgs go into the main one. Naming wise i either stick with the default name for events (sequence is important) or I use names of the subjects.
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    I just sort them into folders either arranged by date if the photos for the day are taken in a hap hazard manner or by event/client/location name +date if its all in one place. Within each folder I have a RAW folder for the unprocessed pics and the rest of the psd/jpgs go into the main one. Naming wise i either stick with the default name for events (sequence is important) or I use names of the subjects.
    erm...................................... watermarking, not naming of files.

suggest moving thread to "general, reviews, tech talk".