Thread: High Resolution Photograph needed

howb21
    Guests

Default High Resolution Photograph needed

I am a total noob in this forum, so I apologise if this is in the wrong forum. I already looked through the forum and never found a appopriate forum to ask for help.

Basically, guys, I need your help. I have been asked to help out with a design to put in front of a well known cafe in a shopping center. I can take care of the design, but I need a good high resolution background with kids in it. and the kid must be holding a coffee cup. However artistic it is, I leave it up to you. Best if he can give a good wide smile at the camera. Size should be as large as possible, since this is going to be pretty large.

but of course, since this is a paid assignment and if our design gets chosen, I am more than willing to share the money with you equally. But I must make it clear here that that's only if I get paid.

Default Re: High Resolution Photograph needed

how high do you need?

6mp, 10mp, 12mp,16mp or 33mp?

howb21
    Guests

well, I will be giving them my first draft on monday, so right now, any resolution will do. most important is to get the pic before end of sunday. If they like it, we can discuss more. I never really expected the scale of this project to be so large. to be frank, I thought it was only going to be a temporary poster, but its going to be a permanent design at the counter of the cafe.

Quote Originally Posted by howb21 View Post
    well, I will be giving them my first draft on monday, so right now, any resolution will do. most important is to get the pic before end of sunday. If they like it, we can discuss more. I never really expected the scale of this project to be so large. to be frank, I thought it was only going to be a temporary poster, but its going to be a permanent design at the counter of the cafe.
    its seem you also not sure about this project also, so dun expect much from the photographer also.

howb21
    Guests

ya well, I am still shocked my work has the potential to be featured in a shopping center. It is only a past time hobby. and I just need a pic. I will do the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by howb21 View Post
    ya well, I am still shocked my work has the potential to be featured in a shopping center. It is only a past time hobby. and I just need a pic. I will do the rest.
    if i were you i'd just buy stock photos and save the trouble.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsyspidy View Post
    if i were you i'd just buy stock photos and save the trouble.
    that is true, buy stock and charge to client
    photo costs is not part of design fees.

remember the client uses the photo not you

howb21
    Guests

I need a singaporean face rather than those in stock photos. anyway, I think I need to take the photo myself. how do you achieve such effects? Hue saturation in photoshop???

anyway, can you give me tips like maybe lighting or sorts....