Thread: Apolgy to John 3:16

Default Apolgy to John 3:16

Apolgy to John 3:16
    I know that I had written something bad about John 3:16 on 06/march/2002. I am here to apologise for what I had said. Because my teacher had made clear to me that I is not Samuel that asked my teacher to scold me. It is my teacher that scolded me himself (but in fact that was only an advice). I am also wrong for calling my teachers nicknames. As to why i say john 3:16 is bad I am also wrong because they maybe busy and I only wanted to buy a roll of film thatís why it took so long.

So Samuel if you are here, please accept my apologies.
    Sorry to John 3:16
    pervious thread was deleted

Default Re: Apolgy to John 3:16

Originally posted by nicholas1986
    Apolgy to John 3:16
    I know that I had written something bad about John 3:16 on 06/march/2002. I am here to apologise for what I had said. Because my teacher had made clear to me that I is not Samuel that asked my teacher to scold me. It is my teacher that scolded me himself (but in fact that was only an advice). I am also wrong for calling my teachers nicknames. As to why i say john 3:16 is bad I am also wrong because they maybe busy and I only wanted to buy a roll of film thatís why it took so long.

So Samuel if you are here, please accept my apologies.
    Sorry to John 3:16
    pervious thread was deleted
    Very good.....got courage to admit publicly that u have done wrong.

Anyway, don't worry urself sick abt such small matters, u still young, still got long way to go.

Cheers!