Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52

Thread: Reservist/hp

  1. #21

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    years ago i bring a mp3 CD player to camp... i even forgot to bring the CD itself... also kena slap with SOL 21 days... cui.... ...darkest days of my ns life... don't learn from me. just don't try anything funny.

  2. #22
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: Reservist/hp

    Nokia SG does not bring in this model.

    Yes, it can be used here except that there's no warranty. It's brand new from Mustafa centre.

    HTH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackals View Post
    export set can be used?
    2nd hand? or new set?

  3. #23

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsyspidy View Post
    years ago i bring a mp3 CD player to camp... i even forgot to bring the CD itself... also kena slap with SOL 21 days... cui.... ...darkest days of my ns life... don't learn from me. just don't try anything funny.
    like that were got sway.. my ex-buddy 2 day before ord, smoke in the guard house kenna caught 7 day DB.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    like that were got sway.. my ex-buddy 2 day before ord, smoke in the guard house kenna caught 7 day DB.
    reservist still so strict?

  5. #25

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackals View Post
    reservist still so strict?
    NSF lah...

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    250

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    Just to share, my last ICT was last year end. Don't think it was any strict at all. I think i was the only one having non-camera phone. haha.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    i think now more strict...went back camp for a briefing..they will ask u to surrender the phone at guard hse.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    382

    Default Re: reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    me ish got knowledge and links one(unlike you ), i hold highest cca post leh, simple simple thing also dun now how to command a unit? other CSers need help, i will help
    what links? hyperlinks ah?
    CCA different from ICT leh.
    Haven't go in army say haven't go in,simple question cannot answer how to do big things?

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsyspidy View Post
    years ago i bring a mp3 CD player to camp... i even forgot to bring the CD itself... also kena slap with SOL 21 days... cui.... ...darkest days of my ns life... don't learn from me. just don't try anything funny.
    What's wrong with an mp3 CD player?! Its defintely allowed!

  10. #30

    Default Re: reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by willdon View Post
    what links? hyperlinks ah?
    CCA different from ICT leh.
    Haven't go in army say haven't go in,simple question cannot answer how to do big things?
    heyz, i need to give background info mah, yes i haven went for army so(i clever enuf to answer)... i hold a high appointment to command a unit, what abt you? u hav a not? (no offence to other CSers, i am just lookin down on 2 CSers in the community) world peace

  11. #31

    Default Re: reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    heyz, i need to give background info mah, yes i haven went for army so(i clever enuf to answer)... i hold a high appointment to command a unit, what abt you? u hav a not? (no offence to other CSers, i am just lookin down on 2 CSers in the community) world peace
    dude, army is diff from ur cca. and dun act smart in army. only act blur (unless u want to sign on of course, then different story! )
    Photo Album - Photo Album

  12. #32

    Default Re: reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    dude, army is diff from ur cca. and dun act smart in army. only act blur (unless u want to sign on of course, then different story! )
    Don't be hero. Hero die first.

  13. #33

    Default Re: reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    heyz, i need to give background info mah, yes i haven went for army so(i clever enuf to answer)... i hold a high appointment to command a unit, what abt you? u hav a not? (no offence to other CSers, i am just lookin down on 2 CSers in the community) world peace
    dont so yaya papaya.. an appointment to command a unit of boys and girls only. in the SAF, we not only command units of men and women but also respect.

    besides, if you committed an offence in a SAF camp, what can they do to you? it's different for us. we are under the SAF Act Chapter 295. u expect us to play play? dude, your NCC is different from our Singapore Armed Forces.

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Infront of Computer
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: reservist/hp

    Get a cheap phone from Caltex. LG phone selling for 90+ without camera. When the guard check just show them the phone.

  15. #35

    Default Re: reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    dude, army is diff from ur cca. and dun act smart in army. only act blur (unless u want to sign on of course, then different story! )
    message noted and well kept in mind, i wanna be driver or medic or mayb go stand at the gate, i am not so great to die for the republic yet i still wanna enjoy life, hope NS gonna be cut to 18months . but seriously, i did answer TS to his question on the top, tat cam hp is not allowed, the rest is just to ya-ya at that only fellow nia, others dun be offended, lets hav kopi in this kopitiam

  16. #36
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    Police reservist u can even put on ur bluetooth while on duty and talk...anyway i finished my 13 cycle liao...

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    250

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    i think now more strict...went back camp for a briefing..they will ask u to surrender the phone at guard hse.
    Hmmm.. Then i think most likely differs from camp to camp ba. Cos i went back for briefing no need to even book in one. Haha. Anyway, better safe than sorry! Nothing happen good for you but if something happen then good luck to you.

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by weevil84 View Post
    Hmmm.. Then i think most likely differs from camp to camp ba. Cos i went back for briefing no need to even book in one. Haha. Anyway, better safe than sorry! Nothing happen good for you but if something happen then good luck to you.
    Just because one unit is lax on checking for camera phone doesn't mean that there are different rules depending on which unit you are from. One set of security directives is for all the SAF to follow but whether or not the camp's CO chose to strictly enforce it or not is all up to him. At the end of the day, should there be a breach of security, the CO still is answerable.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    the other side
    Posts
    2,046

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    just follow the 8th core value - you can do anything you want but don't get caught.

    note that if you surrender your phone involuntarily (i.e. you got caught), it is a chargeable offence.

    most of the people whom I've handled just acted blur. maybe that'll work if you get caught.

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Reservist/hp

    Quote Originally Posted by schon View Post
    just follow the 8th core value - you can do anything you want but don't get caught.

    note that if you surrender your phone involuntarily (i.e. you got caught), it is a chargeable offence.

    most of the people whom I've handled just acted blur. maybe that'll work if you get caught.
    Ignorance or acting blur is not an excuse. These ppl should be disciplinarily dealt with so that others will learn a lesson from it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •