Thread: CS Should have a Hall of Shame Thread!

Default CS Should have a Hall of Shame Thread!

Recently I've encountered a few very irresponsible CSer.....very disappointed with such behaviour.
    Just to name a few:
    1) SMS in the middle of the nite or wee hours and I even got a call at 3am
    2) Offered, agreed on a price, set meeting place and dun turn up.
    3)No show, sms the NO SHOW person and never even have the courtesy to sms back that he/she back out.

Can we start a "HALL of SHAME" thread?

BUT but.....I have to say there are some very nice ppl in CS and very helpful ones too.....so hope that those nice ppl continue to be nice and those bad ones have woken up their ****ing idea cos what goes around comes around!

What do you think?

Default Re: CS Should have a Hall of Shame Thread!

=(

I thought you were talking about ugly photos. Then can take out popcorn to watch free show.

this one not good lah. how to prove all this? anybody who don't like anybody can just point fingers at each other and make wild accusations. some people just call and no sms to point, how do you keep the evidence?

also not very nice here, sure to get infractions one.

We have the iTrader system where members can leave feedback for others based on their B&S experience.

"Hall of Shame" will never be considered, as it will be nothing but a battle ground where everyone ends up bleeding to death.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.