Thread: Any one have advise on getting a sling bag to keep both laptop and FZ50?

Default Any one have advise on getting a sling bag to keep both laptop and FZ50?

i need advise on which sling bag is avaliable in the market. tks in advance

Default Re: Any one hav advise on getting a sling bag to keep both laptop and FZ50?

Don't want to use backpack ar.

Lowerpro Compuday?

Default Re: Any one hav advise on getting a sling bag to keep both laptop and FZ50?

nope, i dun feel like using a backpack.... is there any cheaper band or option of Crumpler 7L?

do you think i i go Crumpler shop is cheaper or go AP, CP?

I wouldn't recommend putting a notebook in a slingbag, especially if it weighs more than 2.5kg. you will end up with a very tired sholder after carrying it to and fro.

i hate to bring my 2kg ibm to school, and when i have to, i put it in a backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by hacknet View Post
    I wouldn't recommend putting a notebook in a slingbag, especially if it weighs more than 2.5kg. you will end up with a very tired sholder after carrying it to and fro.

i hate to bring my 2kg ibm to school, and when i have to, i put it in a backpack.
    ya, i am aware of this too, wanted to add on a waist stripe... but hardly poly student carry backpack now right???

It's not realistic to carry a slingbag with a laptop and a DSLR. Unless you got one of those old Toshiba or Panasonic Toughbooks which weigh around 1.1KG w/ battery, you most likely will strain your shoulder and cause injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    It's not realistic to carry a slingbag with a laptop and a DSLR. Unless you got one of those old Toshiba or Panasonic Toughbooks which weigh around 1.1KG w/ battery, you most likely will strain your shoulder and cause injury.
    thanks for the advise, would consider it serious

Quote Originally Posted by happyepower View Post
    tks, would take a look now

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    ya, i am aware of this too, wanted to add on a waist stripe... but hardly poly student carry backpack now right???
    i've got a pretty messed up back already, the last thing i want is to mess it up more... lots of people try stunts like putting the notebook in a tote bag and well, at the end of the day after moving from lecture hall to lecture hall, you will notice what kinda strain it puts on the body, not only does the body hurt, the mouth hurts too from complaining so much about it.