Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 273

Thread: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

  1. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
    I rem reading TIME magazine a few years back, that the then-president of USA Clinton had a pay rise.. Wikipedia says his salary is about US$440K (converted to 2007 USD)..

    But then Wikipedia can say anything rt..?
    It is true that US presdident gets less pay than what out ministers get.

  2. #122

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    It is true that US presdident gets less pay than what out ministers get.
    i think "most presidents" is more appropiate.

  3. #123

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    So F high is.. Cowgirl?

    I also don't know how they calculate leh. But anyways how come doctors not on that list ar, I didn't really bother to read in detail.
    Oh yah... I'm sooooo glad I didn't do a Medical degree... (Cannot qualify, also cannot afford)..

    Now I can aim to reach 0.62million... Doctors.. eat your hearts out..

  4. #124
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    I want to go back to secondary school leh.

    Got a lot of time on hands to play.. =( Nowadays still have a lot of time, but I forgot how to play already.
    Remember last time you have more time but smaller balls to play.

  5. #125
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    So F high is.. Cowgirl?

    I also don't know how they calculate leh. But anyways how come doctors not on that list ar, I didn't really bother to read in detail.
    The fact is: Singaporen ministers are already among the highest paid in the world. They don't need to even compare. This is just an excuse.

  6. #126
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    It is true that US presdident gets less pay than what out ministers get.
    Depends what kind of presidents.

    The President of US Satay Lovers Association won't get paid that much.

  7. #127
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    i think "most presidents" is more appropiate.
    Should change it to "ALL foreign president". Not seen any other president getting more than 1mil/yr.

  8. #128

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    The fact is: Singaporen ministers are already among the highest paid in the world. They don't need to even compare. This is just an excuse.
    I wouldn't be amazed if the GST hike concides with "their" pay raises..

  9. #129

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Remember last time you have more time but smaller balls to play.


    No what, as you grow older your balls get smaller.











    Soccer --> Golf

  10. #130
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoky View Post
    I wouldn't be amazed if the GST hike concides with "their" pay raises..
    No need. COE alone can cover that.

  11. #131

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    Should change it to "ALL foreign president". Not seen any other president getting more than 1mil/yr.
    Point to note,

    This pay on paper doesn't include fringe benefits hor.

  12. #132

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    so you are FT initially, then come here feed on the pastures, and you like it here, and you become PR or SGPRN right?
    lidat hor, not FT liao.
    lidat is call traitor.
    why trade a red book for another red book... unless can have two....
    lidat.... here or there....

  13. #133

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    Should change it to "ALL foreign president". Not seen any other president getting more than 1mil/yr.
    well, i dun really dare to say that, cos some presidents if you add up the incentives they get, it might be more than ours.

    just play on the safe side so that the garment cant say "AH HA!!! SEE? THIS PRESIDENT GETS PAID MORE!! YOUR STATEMENT IS WRONG!! NOT "ALL" PRESIDENTS HAVE LOWER PAYS!!! MUHAHAHAAH!!!" *evil smile*



    haha, p a p always likes to do that.

  14. #134
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    No need. COE alone can cover that.
    No need COE, ERP is more than enough to pay them all their whole yr salary.

  15. #135

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    why trade a red book for another red book... unless can have two....
    lidat.... here or there....
    COMMIES MUST DIE

    Red books are baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

  16. #136

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    well, i dun really dare to say that, cos some presidents if you add up the incentives they get, it might be more than ours.

    just play on the safe side so that the garment cant say "AH HA!!! SEE? THIS PRESIDENT GETS PAID MORE!! YOUR STATEMENT IS WRONG!! NOT "ALL" PRESIDENTS HAVE LOWER PAYS!!! MUHAHAHAAH!!!" *evil smile*



    haha, p a p always likes to do that.
    But it's the truth, that's reality.

    You think Air Force One is free ar. Or entertainment in the form of invading another country? Not cheap ok!

  17. #137

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    But it's the truth, that's reality.

    You think Air Force One is free ar.
    yes and no. depends if you are the tax payer or the tax receiver.

  18. #138
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    well, i dun really dare to say that, cos some presidents if you add up the incentives they get, it might be more than ours.

    just play on the safe side so that the garment cant say "AH HA!!! SEE? THIS PRESIDENT GETS PAID MORE!! YOUR STATEMENT IS WRONG!! NOT "ALL" PRESIDENTS HAVE LOWER PAYS!!! MUHAHAHAAH!!!" *evil smile*



    haha, p a p always likes to do that.
    But their pay increase is the basic pay, wonder how much incentives they get when they travel overseas I add up all my pay increment, can't even reach 1% of what their increment

  19. #139
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    The fact is: Singaporen ministers are already among the highest paid in the world. They don't need to even compare. This is just an excuse.
    Adding on to this..real politicians doesn't work for pay, they should work for the people..if they want a bigger or fatter pay package, just go to private sector..the door is always open..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #140

    Default Re: Engineers making $0.62 million!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    yes and no. depends if you are the tax payer or the tax receiver.
    Wa lau, like that satay is free.

    Depends if you're the buyer or the seller..

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •