Thread: A member by the name of BOBMAN

Default A member by the name of BOBMAN

Hi, I was wondering if anyone on this board knows a guy that goes by the handle BOBMAN.
    I've been trying to contact him, but it seems like he has changed his cell number, either that or he's been out of the country.
    If you guys know how i can contact him please shoot me a PM. Muchos appreciated.

Just following up on a promise he made me, which has yet to materialize...

thanks

Default Re: A member by the name of BOBMAN

He does change his number every now and then. Have you tried the number in his profile:
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/member.php?u=6614

He does update it from time to time.

BC

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by shikuro View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone on this board knows a guy that goes by the handle BOBMAN.
    I've been trying to contact him, but it seems like he has changed his cell number, either that or he's been out of the country.
    If you guys know how i can contact him please shoot me a PM. Muchos appreciated.

Just following up on a promise he made me, which has yet to materialize...

thanks
    I guess EVERYONE here knows him.

I believe he has a studio of sorts, u can go there directly knock the door to find him (unless u are out of the country) or u can PM here and call him with his latest cellphone number in his profile.

I believe he's still active in the Workshop, Studio/Model Shoot section a week ago with his signature "Use back my Old Mobile Number: 81369676". U can try that.